• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Last weekend

Rissole

2 Samuel 24:24
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, what an increadible contest !! It was the NSW state championships.
I weighed in at 77.6kg about 1kg lighter than last comp but alot leaner.
There were 10 guys in the line up, so they split the line in 2 and we took turns. (fairly small stage)
I got in the first line up. Then they swapped lines (i got a breather ;)) Then they called 5 guys forward out of the 2 lines last one called was....... me (yes!!) We did our poses, swapped around, did it again *whew* then they sent the guy who came first back and what i think was the guy who came 5th and kept 2nd 3rd and 4th there and we did rear double bi and rear lat, swapped around and did it again.....damn musta been close!! and it looks that way from my video ;)
So at the finals that night i didn't get to take a step back so i guess that means i came 4th but i am over the moon!! (will check the score cards on Thursday)
Well that was just my 2nd comp, and at state titles, i got pulled to the front with that quality of guys......!!
Stoked!!!
Will put some pics up Wednesday arvo ;) I actually qualified for the Nationals but i don't think i'm ready for that yet.
*But just w8 till they see me next year!!* :hehe:
Pete :flex:

Congratulations Rissole - awesome job and love that enthusiasm! :thumbs:
When are Nationals?

Awesome job man. Your my idol!!

:lol: Thanks guys :D
The Nationals are this weekend in Brisbane, My friend got selected as NSW rep and gets his ticket and accomodation paid for.

Rock, Austrailan Idol hey.... :laugh:

rock4832 said:
Awesome job man. Your my idol!!

Yikes that's close, seeing as the comps are so close will you be qualified for next years Nationals also?

looks like you found your calling ... good work Ris!!

BritChick said:
Yikes that's close, seeing as the comps are so close will you be qualified for next years Nationals also?
No i don't think so Brit, i think they count that National as the end of the year.
Don't matter, i am gonna be bigger, and leaner for next year anyway. :D

Good job buddy. :thumb:

Awesome job Hun :kiss:

Rissole said:
No i don't think so Brit, i think they count that National as the end of the year.
Don't matter, i am gonna be bigger, and leaner for next year anyway. :D

Great attitude! :thumb:

Awesome job man! :thumb:

:thumb: Congratulations!! Sounds like it was a great night!

And when you make the nationals next year I will definately come and watch!! ;)

Congratulations Riss :thumbs: You certainly have come a long way.

Wow, yer awesome, congratulations.

Awesome, you are definately an inspiration to us all!!! Being ready is a state of mind, and you are so upbeat and positive, YOU ARE READY!!!

i missed this thread, oh well...
Pete, you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!your dedication/desire are truly that of a warrior!!! a Team GoPro warrior!! :thumb: :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks again everyone, yes Jodi a Looooonnnng long way :lol:

Tank, is it the team that makes the warrior or the warrior that makes the team???

Yes, i thought so. You da warrior too :flex:

Back