• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shouldn't be happening to me..

LiftHardGainBig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've posted this question a while back, but decided i'd give it some time before I took anything for it to see if my body would compensate by itself...it hasn't yet..

I'm 20 yrs old and took a 3.5 week cycle of M1T.. For PCT i got some bad advice from a friend and went with 6-oxo. Because of personal family issues I coudlnt take the PCT untill 4 weeks after i stopped the M1T, and didn't think it was worth taking by then... Ever since then I cant get nearly as hard of an erection...no matter what..
I'm only 20 yrs old I should be rock hard all day if i want, ya know?
Last time I posted, it was suggested to take some Nolva for a month... Ya'll think that'd be the best idea....? Anything else i can do here? I hate this..
Please respond...thanks!

you could do :

Week 1 : nolvadex @ 60 mg/ED
Week 2 : nolvadex @ 40 mg/ED
Week 3 : nolvadex @ 20 mg/ED
Week 4 : nolvadex @ 20 mg/ED

* I hope you take PCT more serious next time. fucking around with your HPTA is no joke...

how big was your dose of m1t?

I'm willing to bet 50% of it is in your head buddy, dont' worry. I say that from expirience; about the head thing.

But get a bottle of tamoxifen citrate, and a bottle of NOX3.

With a 3 1/2 week cycle and 4 weeks off, your HPTA is screwed. That was a bad choice. I would have done PCT no matter what. You can take nolva, but it will take a long time to recover.

Thanks for all the replies... dg806, what do you mean long time to recover? you mean to recover from the M1T rite? how long you think it'll take?

If you soldier doesn't stand at attention soon i would recommend running some hcg with nolva for PCT. That should get your noodle back on track.

:thumb:
gococksDJS said:
If you soldier doesn't stand at attention soon i would recommend running some hcg with nolva for PCT. That should get your noodle back on track.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

If you don't want to give Nolvadex a shot I'd suggest a blood test to help determine how serious the situation is. M1T is very suppressive but some of this could be psychological.

IML Gear Cream!
gococksDJS said:

not a good idea...HCG is suppressive

Well it depends on how suppressed you are. 4-6 weeks at least IMO with proper PCT. I would definately try and get some Nolva quickly.

LAM said:
not a good idea...HCG is suppressive
Well it worked for me, but I had shrunken nad syndrome (SNS). :(

PirateFromHell said:
Well it worked for me, but I had shrunken nad syndrome (SNS). :(

better to use HCG on cycle to prevent testicular atrophy, typically it makes for a more successfull PCT...

or you can use it the last 2 weeks of the cycle...

Back