• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stimulant Free Appetite Suppressant

Pirate!

Gatekepper
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Are there any stimulant free appetite suppressants that you would recommend? I am trying to help out an older lady (about 57 yrs old).

I would suggest Meridia but it can raise blood pressure significantly in some individuals. It might be worth some research though. You can buy it as a research chemical.

You have used these personally? I am trying to find one without any caffeine. I have always used stimulants. I know about Chromium, Citrimax, ALCAR, etc. Just wondering if there is something that actually works without stimulating the CNS. It doesn't have to raise BMR, just suppress appetite.

redspy said:
I would suggest Meridia but it can raise blood pressure significantly in some individuals. It might be worth some research though. You can buy it as a research chemical.
Yeah, my dad lost 25 lbs with meridia. I didn't know you could get it as a reserch chem. ;)

Me neither. I love to eat! Still gotta help a friend.

I tried a couple of doses and it effectively wiped out my appetite without any negative impact on BP. It has less of a stimulatory effect than caffeine on me. Obviously people react in different ways and if she took this she'd be advised to monitor BP closely.

Try chitosan, it's a marine fiber that expands in your stomach so you feel more full, and has no stimulants. Ive never tried it myself but ive heard it works real well.

IML Gear Cream!
Chitosan is supposed to absorb fat--at least that is how it was marketed as a supplement. I'm not a believer, but thanks. It does expand and slow digestion some. Pectin would be a more ideal fiber for that purpose, though.

TY, redspy

Back