• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMagazine Calender for 2005?

M.J.H.

Obsessed
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There was some talk about this in the journal forum, and I thought it sounded like a great idea. Any ideas about someone producing an IM members calender for 2005? I think that it would be great motivation to see some of the top IM physiques in calender format.

Any opinions?

Only if Albob is Miss January. :laugh: :barf: :laugh:

Isn't Albob already posing in the centerfold for Iron Magazine? :lol: :hehe: :evil:

Jenny, Greeky, and GG are in. We should be able to wrap this up with the help of Sappy, SNT, Jill, and six male members. ALL the women in this forum are qualified ... these are the ones that rolled off the top of my head. No death threats please.

if you are talking a 'printed calandar' personally I do not have the financial resources, you do not want to know how much I am spending on IronMagLabs the next few months, but needless to say I will be strapped as far as extra cash goes.

Not to burst your bubble BC but getting women to fly in somewhere to shoot for a calendar would cost a lot of money. Unless of course, and no offense at all, but they want to do it for free out of their own pockets? Any offer I have gotten even for a small shoot has started at a couple hundred a day and goes up from there. The more finanacially reasonable idea for Prince would be to cut and paste the photos :haha:

Why the hell do you want to ruin this great publication by sticking in 6 male members?

MaxMirkin said:
Why the hell do you want to ruin this great publication by sticking in 6 male members? :funny:
:confused: Ditto ... men :finger:

I think we can easily find 12 lovely ladies to fit the bill. (Plus Albob, of course, for the nude spread in the middle.)

Why the hell do you want to ruin this great publication by sticking in 6 male members?
Agreed. :yes:

IML Gear Cream!
Most people usually don't consider the work that goes into things like this..
The best way to teach them though is to have them do it :D. I think that the people who promoted this idea be the ones to drive it. I move that Monstar market and drive this idea :D.. What do you say Monstar.. You can setup a photo shoot thread where the girls can post their best poses :D Then we can all vote for the 12 girls that will be in the Calender. Heck, you may not get more than 12 volunteers to send their pictures.. That would make it even easier. Then just use a simple calender maker software and copy and paste the photos in.. Whalla...then you have a calender at little to no cost. :D

Do I have enough smileys in here?... :D :D :D :D

Robert DiMaggio said:
if you are talking a 'printed calandar' personally I do not have the financial resources, you do not want to know how much I am spending on IronMagLabs the next few months, but needless to say I will be strapped as far as extra cash goes.

this is why you sell them to make a profit :rolleyes: :D

lets see 12 participants.....in no particular order.....

jodi
lis
goalgetter
jodi
hilary
sapphire
gena
brit
aggie
nc
jen

hmmm thats 11.....who am i forgetting?

bulletproof1 said:

opps shit sorry.....jillllllllllllllllllllllllllll :doh: :headbang: :doh:

Velvet
Sara
shutupntrain

:)

We can have bikini Mudwrestling matches to decide :p

IainDaniel said:
Velvet
Sara
shutupntrain

:)

We can have bikini Mudwrestling matches to decide :p

lis = shutupntra1n

I don't know about the rest of you, but the thought of that fat ass ALBOB doing a nude centerfold is just gross. :barf: He's got to be one of the most disgusting..........................................Hey, wait just a damn minute!!! :yell:

Why not just have a spare corner of the site hold a small pic of the member for that month with a small banner saying "Miss/Mr <insert month here>".

If they click on the pic, they can view a larger copy of it.

Obviously the pic will change each month.

damn im sitting here thinking about all the other sexy women here at IM that i didnt think of when making my earlier post. i didnt mean to neglect anyone. i think they know who im talking about. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Take 12 pics and add dates, then we will all have 12 lovley wallpapers. I know I would use them.

:wave2: HI BULLETPROOF!!! I haven't seen you as much lately and I think I actually was missing your posts :kiss:

shutupntra1n said:
:wave2: HI BULLETPROOF!!! I haven't seen you as much lately and I think I actually was missing your posts :kiss:

well i have been here faithfully putting in my .02 where i feel its needed. i thought you were ignoring me. :confused: :bawling: :D

ne_nau.gif

damn i even forgot to mention j'bo. im gonna be on all the womens shit list by the end of the day. :(

I could sell memberships to 24 hour fitness as well and make a profit if I had the money to own one or more stores :lol:

It is the money that Prince emphasized that he didn't have to put up for the calender due to his other business ventures.

bulletproof1 said:
this is why you sell them to make a profit :rolleyes: :D

lets see 12 participants.....in no particular order.....

jodi
lis
goalgetter
jodi
hilary
sapphire
gena
brit
aggie
nc
jen