• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

burned out?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is burned out simply overtraining?

i'm cutting right now, hitting the gym every day, 1 day HIIT.. 1 day weights.. and so on... but over the past few days i've been feeling really weak, no energy, i've upped the carbs and i got a great chest/tris workout a few days back, then i dropped them down slightly but upped them again yesterday as it was back and bis, BUT mannnnnnn i was totally destroyed after my 1st couple of sets of pull-ups, i had nothing, but i battled on (my intersity was way down, i needed long rests, was slouching around, i was in a lot of discomfort), when i got to deadlifts, i did a set of 8 x 100kg, now normally i'd up this but i couldn't and then i only got out another 4 x 100kg after a 3 min rest, and i just left the bar in the middle of the weights area, didn't even put the weights back just didn't have the energy!

today meant to do HIIT again but i'm feeling really fatigued

you guys think i'm overtraining, burned out or what? its really weird because i'm so motivated right now, my brain is saying GO GO GO! and my body is saying WTF R U TRYINA' DO KID!??

I suspect you aren't getting enough calories. Post your diet.

timt said:
I suspect you aren't getting enough calories. Post your diet.
:thumb:

Also are you doing a pwo shake? if not, you may want to consider it.

BulkMeUp said:
:thumb:

Also are you doing a pwo shake? if not, you may want to consider it.

lol no i ain't! i'll just let my body starve away after a workout

c'mon of course i'm having post workout shakes (malto, glut., ala and whey), and pre-workout shakes (oats and whey)

my diet is someting like this...

M.1 - 40g of Whey and 40g oats w/ water

M.2 - Full can of Tuna, wholemeal pitta, large serving of salad, apple

M.3 - Whole Chicken breast, cup of brown rice, serving of salad

M.4 - Pre workout shake, 40g oats - 40g whey

M.5 - Post workout shake, 60g maltodextrin, bananna, 40g whey isolates

M.6 - Grilled salmon, cup of brocolli, cup of rice

M.7 - 20g Whey (whey/casien blend), 1/2 cup of cottage cheese

that is roughly my diet, but it changes day to day, i might have steack 1 day instead of salmon, or cod, or more chicken... sometimes i will cut out the rice or have sweet potatos or strawberrires instead, but that is the basis, meals 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7 are the staple cutting meals! (on a weights day anyway, on cardio day i do it in the morning after breakfast and have PWO shake as meal 2 and meal 2 3 6 and 7 follow)

i also started ECA stack last week maybe that has someting to do with how i'm feeling?

I think the problem is your schedule. Take a day off and see if you feel better. Hitting it hard every day can run you down. :)

young d said:
lol no i ain't! i'll just let my body starve away after a workout

c'mon of course i'm having post workout shakes (malto, glut., ala and whey), and pre-workout shakes (oats and whey)

my diet is someting like this...

M.1 - 40g of Whey and 40g oats w/ water

M.2 - Full can of Tuna, wholemeal pitta, large serving of salad, apple

M.3 - Whole Chicken breast, cup of brown rice, serving of salad

M.4 - Pre workout shake, 40g oats - 40g whey

M.5 - Post workout shake, 60g maltodextrin, bananna, 40g whey isolates

M.6 - Grilled salmon, cup of brocolli, cup of rice

M.7 - 20g Whey (whey/casien blend), 1/2 cup of cottage cheese

that is roughly my diet, but it changes day to day, i might have steack 1 day instead of salmon, or cod, or more chicken... sometimes i will cut out the rice or have sweet potatos or strawberrires instead, but that is the basis, meals 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7 are the staple cutting meals! (on a weights day anyway, on cardio day i do it in the morning after breakfast and have PWO shake as meal 2 and meal 2 3 6 and 7 follow)

i also started ECA stack last week maybe that has someting to do with how i'm feeling?

where are the fats ?

tuna, salmon, and i missed out the tsp. of flax to my bedtime shake

i'm considering a fish oil supplement, but i'm sure i get plenty overall as everything has a small level of fat in it :)

SlimShady said:
I think the problem is your schedule. Take a day off and see if you feel better. Hitting it hard every day can run you down. :)

yes its been a good 2 weeks since i took a full day off, well it had been a good 2 weeks up until today!

i've eaten well today and taken it easy, hopefully tomorrow i'll be ready to go again

young d said:

i'm considering a fish oil supplement, but i'm sure i get plenty overall as everything has a small level of fat in it :)

tuna has almost zero fat in it. so the only fat I see comes from salmon which is only one meal and some flax. you should be getting at least 20% of your calories from fats...

young d said:

Think again my friend. Essential fatty acids are very important for general health.

Now, I think that you should also take a day off of training. Exercising every day is tough. A day off could do wonders. Hell, if it's been a few months since your last week off, then you may need to take one.

IML Gear Cream!
ok ok i need more fats! how about dry roasted peanuts? i snack on them sometimes :D

yes i took a day off yesterday, my workout today was 1000% better than my workout a few days back

well i've learnt my lesson - even when cutting you still need a day off from the gym every once in a while, and also - listen to your body, he wanted a day off i gave him and day off and now hes back to his normal energetic self :hot:

Back