• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I Love Candy Corn

Jodi

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I really Love Candy Corn :heartpump

That's all I have to say.

Now I think I'll go throw up that entire bag that I just ate. It's a good thing I didn't get the buy 2 get 1 free Brachs special.

once again we disagree. candy corn sux ass. :barf: :D

:laugh:

Ok, then how bout Resees Pieces or PB Cups? :nanner:

I really did just get sick. Looks like I over did the cheat tonight. Too much in such a short of time. It was probably few drinks I had watching the game and my stomach decided to reject it all.

I should have stuck with a breakfast cheat :rolleyes:

bulletproof1 said:
im off to bed. good night candy corn freak. :cool:
:haha: Good night.

I am SO relieved I didn't read this before going to bed.

I love candy corn, reeces pieces AND PB cups.

Instead of my pommes frites nightmare, I would have had one related to this.

Jodi, I hear ya... This year I am on a "Just say no to candy corn (and halloween candy in genera)" mission. Or I may have to spend the rest of the year on the treadmill hahahahaha!

Last edited:
so whats up gg? october 19 is 2 days away. are you going to make it?

calm down in here. This thread is out of control.

bulletproof1 said:
so whats up gg? october 19 is 2 days away. are you going to make it?
Sending you a PM so as not to derail this thread ;)

I love Reese's Pieces and Reese Cups, but they bother my stomach. I think I might be allergic to PB... probably a good thing, otherwise I'd eat them all the time.

My single weakness... snickers ice cream bars.
:scared:
OD

For me, it really is anything with peanut butter, milk chocolate, caramel or hazelnuts (reeces, hershey's kisses, ferrer rochers, nestle treasures -- all evil!!!!):nanner:

I just have to eat kettle corn. Large bags have been known to just dissapear in my area. Of course I just have to rinse this down with a gallon of cola.

Ok, I'm ready for another bag of candy corn. :grin:

hey Jodi......screw brachs....I got two bags from the home made candy co. next to my apt. here in NYC....MMMMM.....I'll bring ya some again.

:banana: That stuff was soooooo good :nanner:

MMM...kettle corn! Yummy stuff! Reminds me of Mardi Gras last year or so ago...had a HUGE bag of it that Craig and I were eatting while waiting for the parades to start...well....some man that was standing in front of us starts helping himself to our bag of kettle corn!! After that...we didn't have the bag anymore, ended up giving it to the guy. He was a short lil round man!! But every funny!

IML Gear Cream!
I have a weakness for underage girls.
(But only on cheat days. :funny: )

A lot of people dont like the stuff but I always have, I bought some about a month ago, still going through it :)

Mudge said:
A lot of people dont like the stuff but I always have, I bought some about a month ago, still going through it :)
Under age girls? Mudge you been hanging out with Max tooo much :finger:

Reese's turn my stomach too even tho they are yummy

Reese's pieces :heartpump

BoneCrusher said:
:funny:

You can eat candy corn? I thought they recycled the same candy corn every year. I figured it was for aesthetic value only. Let me go try some...

Holy shit! People actually eat this crap? Please don't make me eat anymore or I'll have to :suicide:

MaxMirkin said:

me too, mee too. :) :laugh:

BoneCrusher said:
Yeah but Crash you're not even old enough to drink yet.

so it makes it ok!? :D!!

MaxMirkin said:

Mudge said:

BoneCrusher said:

No, No, he likes underage boys :rofl: :evil:

Back