• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Wait time

NewbieBuilder

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, its dinner time,lunch, or even breakfest meal. How long should i wait before i got hit the gym, i do cardio so i don't want any cramps, usely i wait an 1hr. BUt what about you guys/gals, how long do you wait? thanks for the help

13.2 seconds :)

my gym is 20 min away. As soon as i finish my breakfast, i floor it to the gym. :D

I think you should just listen to your body. Some people feel fine working out 30 min after eating. I personally have to wait like 2 hours.

Katia7 said:
I think you should just listen to your body. Some people feel fine working out 30 min after eating. I personally have to wait like 2 hours.
This is very true.:) and much less of a smart ass response than mine, but I would think it would still matter what you aint and how much. You should be eating every 3 hr's anyway :shrug:

For me it depends on how hard I work out. usually, i am very intense.I have to wait 2 hours most of the time but on leg day 3 hours, anything before that an I will hurl!:barf:

Leg days are by FAR the worst for me. I generally eat 2 hr's before I work out, but not because I hurl... I like to come out of the gym right to a meal. :shrug:

NewbieBuilder said:
So, its dinner time,lunch, or even breakfest meal. How long should i wait before i got hit the gym, i do cardio so i don't want any cramps, usely i wait an 1hr. BUt what about you guys/gals, how long do you wait? thanks for the help

depends on what I just ate...If I ate a solid food meal I usually time it so I hit the gym at about 1.5 hours after the meal. if I drink a shake I'll hit the gym in about 45 minutes...

Back