• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Have you ever heard

Have you ever heard the expression "chaps my ass?"

• Yes, and I use it

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Yes, I've heard of it

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • No, wtf is that?

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

greekblondechic

I'm special :)
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
the expression "Chaps my ass" Whilst on the phone with a certain southern friend, he mentioned something pissing him off but he used the phrase "it chaps my ass" I found this hilarious, and also coined the term "chapstick my ass" He was surprised I never heard of it before, so as promised I am doing a poll to see if anybody else has

P.S. I'm not naming names :p

I am not southern!

oh, and I have heard of it :lol:

Last edited:
Chapstick my ass for me Jakey will ya? :p

greekblondechic said:
the expression "Chaps my ass" Whilst on the phone with a certain southern friend, he mentioned something pissing him off but he used the phrase "it chaps my ass" I found this hilarious, and also coined the term "chapstick my ass" He was surprised I never heard of it before, so as promised I am doing a poll to see if anybody else has

P.S. I'm not naming names :p
I say that all the time. I have no idea where I picked it up. It's not exactly somethign Cubans in Miami say. But I've been saying it forever.

Mostly for my own amusement.

I thought it was a pretty common saying. :shrug:

ALBOB said:
I thought it was a pretty common saying. :shrug:
It is when you're around. :p

I've heard 'chaps my hide' of course I grew up in Houston.

i've never heard anyone say it but i'm familiar with the phrase...probably from reading.
i'm a tremendous book worm/geek :grin:

MaxMirkin said:
It is when you're around. :p

Good one......................................................asshole. :grumble:

IML Gear Cream!
I'm only familiar w/ it because of "dumb and dumber".

nikegurl said:
i've never heard anyone say it but i'm familiar with the phrase...probably from reading.
i'm a tremendous book worm/geek :grin:
:yes: Easily 5,000 books ...

myCATpowerlifts said:
Im in Texas, and i've never heard of it :shrug:
Texas version - "Hey [insert part one of close relative's first name]-[insert part two of close relative's first name], is yo' ass a-chappin'? Cause ma dick's on fire! [insert laugh indicative of speaker's desire to repeat last night's family interaction]."

My mom would use it. LOL

"That really chaps my hide" used to be on a salsa commercial I believe. I've used it but not regularly.

I've never said it but have heard it. I prefer "that really pisses me off":mad:

Ya' know what really burns my ass? :fire:

A flame about three feet high. :booty:

I never heard it before but I've often said, "That really burns my balls" when I'm upset about something.

Back