• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Credit Rating/Credit Cards

IML Gear Cream!
Oh wow. and how are you liking the Barriax diet?

My mother performs the ultra sounds on fellas like you...

I eat whatever I want. Initially they restricted you to mostly protein and no carbs, but now I do whatever I like.

The only constant is the vitamins. Which I took before hand so it's no biggie.

So you no longer have to make sure to NOT eat more than 2gr of sugar per serv?

largepkg said:
They can tell you that one of the biggest factors is the debt/credit ratio. Lower credit equals lower ratio which can effect the score.

true, but that is why the process of increasing the credit score takes time. as you pay off credit cards you can either ask for a decrease of the credit limit or close the account.

IMO...there is no reason to have more than 2 credit cards

LAM said:
true, but that is why the process of increasing the credit score takes time. as you pay off credit cards you can either ask for a decrease of the credit limit or close the account.

IMO...there is no reason to have more than 2 credit cards

Agreed!

BabsieGirl said:
So you no longer have to make sure to NOT eat more than 2gr of sugar per serv?

Supposedly when we eat sugar we're going to get dumping syndrome. I happen to be one of those lucky/unlucky few that are not effected by this. Good thing I'm not much of a sweet freak. My vice was always starch.

Ah yes, starch :grin:

There's a lady at my dr's office who had that surgery done.....she also doesn't have to watch her sugar.

My step mother is wanting to get that done.....I keep telling her, that if she cannot stick to a clean diet now, if she gets that surgery......she'll be sick most of the time..... Hmmm...maybe she'll get sick of being sick all the time and change her ways. :shrug:

Good for you though large. What did you weigh before and what are you now?

Well, I'm not going to accrue interest just to increase my credit score when I can pay a balance in full. It doesn't make sense to me that being unable or unwilling to pay debts as they become due is rewarded with a higher credit score, though I know this how it works.

largepkg said:
Thank You! ;)

I used to be a VERY large boy!

Dude, that's a beautiful woman asking about your "large package" and you commented about your weight??? We need to talk. :rolleyes:

:D

BabsieGirl said:
Ah yes, starch :grin:

There's a lady at my dr's office who had that surgery done.....she also doesn't have to watch her sugar.

My step mother is wanting to get that done.....I keep telling her, that if she cannot stick to a clean diet now, if she gets that surgery......she'll be sick most of the time..... Hmmm...maybe she'll get sick of being sick all the time and change her ways. :shrug:

Good for you though large. What did you weigh before and what are you now?

The surgery provides all the motivation needed for change. There are many other side effects to keep you on the straight and narrow. Eating to fast/to much, the food gets stuck :barf:

Thank you! I was 389lbs on that fine day. Initially got down to 210lbs. I then decided to get back into lifting and currently I'm @ 238lbs 13% BF. It's the best thing I could have done with my life. No exaggeration. I'm a compulsive person by nature and since food is out lifting is in. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
ALBOB said:
Dude, that's a beautiful woman asking about your "large package" and you commented about your weight??? We need to talk. :rolleyes:

:D

Hey old man relax. The last thing we need is you to go into cardiac arrest...

Women are much more than sex objects! :wtf:

When I need ya I'll ask for :help:

largepkg said:
Hey old man relax. The last thing we need is you to go into cardiac arrest...

Women are much more than sex objects! :wtf:

When I need ya I'll ask for :help:
He had cardiac arrest decades ago, he is purely living on preservatives from all the hotdogs he consumed as a child.

Good point. Albob, I'll take away your formaldehyde if you don't relax!

Closing a credit card or "dumping" isn't always necesarry. You could just transfer the balances to the new card. As long as you have a revolving balance on the one or two, or more cards you have, you have current credit. I have a total of 9 credit cards with a total credit line of about 100+ thousand dollars, and a cash advance limit of about 60,000 to 70,000 dollars. After a certain time of inactivity (not using the cards) I believe they become innactive (not sure).

My total balance on all these cards: 0$

I have 0 debt, and personally don't understand why and how the people I graduated from college and high school with could have ANY debt at all (excluding a mortgage) after being in the workforce for over 12 years.

Debt free is the way for me. I am free.

Mr_Snafu said:
I have a total of 9 credit cards with a total credit line of about 100+ thousand dollars, and a cash advance limit of about 60,000 to 70,000 dollars.

just wondering...what is the purpose of having 9 credit cards if you don't use or need them ?

Mr_Snafu said:
I have a total of 9 credit cards with a total credit line of about 100+ thousand dollars, and a cash advance limit of about 60,000 to 70,000 dollars.

just wondering...what is the purpose of having 9 credit cards if you don't use or need them ?

LAM said:
when you have a lot of credit cards it lowers your score because you have the "potential" to get yourself in a lot of debt. a lot of activity on credit cards can also have a negative effect on your credit score....

Yep, the more cards you have the worse it looks. You can pickup books on personal finance/investment stuff from Fool.com or just get a book on improving your credit score.

LAM said:

Good question LAM.

It is weird. I keep getting pre-approved (used to that is), and I would accept the cards and hide them in my house. Probably keep them for some "disaster" that could happen, although I can't think of a particular reason I'd ever need to use them.

Back