• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Exact Times Of Taking ECA Stack???

bookstar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,
I am currently taking the ECA stack at the following times and I really need some input on whether the times are too close together or too far apart. Also, what will happen if we take the stack and not eat for 1 or 2 hours? Will that effect its effectiveness? I heard it should be about a half hour before meals, but can it be later then this? What if we take them too close together? Closer then the 3 hour limit?
My situation is I eat at specific times and I don't want to take the stack too early or late before my meal, and not too late in the day either.
Here is my ECA dosage schedule. Feedback is appreciated. Thank you ;)

6:45am - Take ECA Stack and workout on an empty stomach
1 hour later
7:45am - Eat my 1st meal (breakfast)

10:00am - Take ECA Stack
Half hour later
10:30am - Eat my 2nd meal

2:45pm - Take ECA Stack
45 minutes later
3:30pm - eat my 4th meal

*note: There is a one hour gap between taking my first ECA stack and my first meal
*Note: There is only a 3 hour and 15 minute gap between taking the 1st and the 2nd dosage
*Note: There is a 4 hour and 45 minute gap between taking my 2nd and 3rd dosage and also I skipped taking the stack on my 3rd meal because of this.

So my questions are:
*Is the hour gap of taking the dosage before my first meal o.k.?
*Is the 3 hour and 15 minute gap between the 1st and 2nd dosage o.k.?
*Is the 4 hour and 45 minute gap between the 2nd and the 3rd dosage o.k.?

Or will it effect my results from taking the stack in this way?
Please help if you can. Thank you so much!!!!

bookstar said:
So my questions are:
*Is the hour gap of taking the dosage before my first meal o.k.?
*Is the 3 hour and 15 minute gap between the 1st and 2nd dosage o.k.?
*Is the 4 hour and 45 minute gap between the 2nd and the 3rd dosage o.k.?
Yes, yes, and yes. It is your diet you need to work on. Meals should be more frequent. Aspirin can be especially hard on an empty stomach, too.

I believe the half-life of ephedrine is about 3-4 hours. so it would seem that taking it every 3-4 hours after waking would be the best protocol and to get all 3 doses in before it gets to late in the day...

Back