• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who would you pick??

Rissole

2 Samuel 24:24
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
These are pics from my last comp. Place left to right 1-2-3.
Don't be bias... :lol:
Just interested in what you guys think?? I'll tell you who got placed where at the end of the week.

3-2-1

Your back, and hammies were WAY mro cut up than those guys. You do look like you have some filds in your back on the rear double bi pose.. or are those just muscles :lol:

3-1-2 or 3-2-1

I wouldn't complain if either was the outcome according to just those pics.

I would put you fourth..........................just kidding

Prem: you are correct in the statment about my back, i needed to stand more upright.

BC: :p

Rob and GP: Correct for first place (as the judges went) and definately not complaining ;)

topolo: :attitude: :hehe:

Babsie :kiss:

Ok, the judges pick was 2-1-3 which was actually 3rd-2nd-4th, they had stepped 1st place back in that pic . I was just interested in what you guys thought, my friend who was one of the judges had me in 3rd place but the other judges didn't agree.:shrug:
I reckon if i had posed better i coulda got 3rd :D

IML Gear Cream!
I would go 3-2-1 if judging on physique alone.

The guy in the middle (is that you ris) seems to be a much better poser than the other 2 so overall I would give it to him.

Rissole said:
Rob and GP: Correct for first place (as the judges went) and definately not complaining ;)

after going to bodybuilding shows for 15 years you get pretty good at this kind of thing. ;)

Dale Mabry said:
I would go 3-2-1 if judging on physique alone.

The guy in the middle (is that you ris) seems to be a much better poser than the other 2 so overall I would give it to him.
I am on the left, #55. The guy in the middle has been competing for years.

Robert DiMaggio said:
after going to bodybuilding shows for 15 years you get pretty good at this kind of thing. ;)
I find i pick reasonably well when i make a guess for places, but like you said it harder from pics ;)

I like the guy on the right! :) :thumb: in the first pic....

Rissole said:
I find i pick reasonably well when i make a guess for places, but like you said it harder from pics ;)

local and state level bb shows are pretty easy, I can usually pick them all right on the money, but not the Figure shows, I am still trying to figure out what they want, and it seems to change from show to show. :headbang:

Figure would have to be hardest to pick, the last comp i think in tall figure they were looking for long lines... :shrug:

Back