• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need some help please!

DanSterone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone!

my name is dan, and this is my first post on this forum, ive looked around here a little bit for a couple of weeks and i think that there are a lot of people here who know what theyre talking about so thats cool!

im 16 years old, and i have a few problems. Im a sofemore in highschool, and ive been lifting sence early freshman year. (exept for the summer) when i started lifting i could bench 105 lbs max, and now i can bench about 180 max. my arms, and for the most part my pecks are pretty well defined, and i am pretty happy with them. last year i took creatine, and phosphorus, and i ate 3 meals a day, worked out 3 times a week, and did 45 minutes of cardio everyday. now that i know a lot more about what im doing, i try to eat less fatty foods, more protein, i take protein, aminos, ecdysterone, an anabolic activator called beast, and a vitamin. i work out 2 times during the week, and i do tonig exercises 2 times a week. i found i made more noticable gains if i let myself have more time to recover. i get a lot of protein, i dont eat too much fatty foods, and i take hydroxycut before i tone. my problem is tho, i want to get rid of these damned love handles i have!!!! i have pretty big muscles, but i want to know how to get rid of my love handles without sacrificing my muscle. please help, thanks. (also please comment on my over all workout methods, i will post more if i left anything out, but i would also like to make sure im gaining muslce as well as i possibly can as well. thanks.

DanSterone welcome to IM! :thumbup:

getting rid of your "love handles" is all about getting lean overall, this is done thru a proper cutting diet, you need to go to the diet/nutrition forum and post your current diet meal by meal.

Back