• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Out of hand...

PreMier

happy sumo
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think this new member(or whoever) making their names similar to others is getting out of hand. Its starting to get confusing, and is really bothersome.

Completely agree. If it's a couple of humorous posts no problem, but when these fake accounts are used to offend and confuse people it's going too far.

Agreed. Besides the impersonators, there are fake new members that are offending people here, this is a friendly board and should continue this way. Here we talked about every type of personal issue because we care about each other and we feel safe about doing so.
It will be hard to keep posting if this continues.

I agree.

But what can be done? I dont think Robert has got the time ban them all (and is it ethically right to ban them?). And if they were banned they would just create a new similar account.

But something really should be done.

JJJ said:
I agree.

But what can be done? I dont think Robert has got the time ban them all (and is it ethically right to ban them?). And if they were banned they would just create a new similar account.

But something really should be done.

Isn't the IP address recorded every time a person makes a post?
That way if they were banned once they they wouldn't be able to access the site again from the same computer and make up new identities? :shrug:

BritChick said:
That way if they were banned once they they wouldn't be able to access the site again from the same computer and make up new identities? :shrug:
Some IP adresses change from time to time. Ban somebody is just a click and any moderator can do it when somebody try something like this again.

BritChick said:

The number of people with dynamic ip:s outnumber the static ip:s. And the use of proxys are also an option.

It would work on some people. I dont think it would be a good solution from an admins point of view either.

I haven't noticed similar names other than a woman name Premere or something like that. Who are you making reference to specifically?

Don't forget the Johnnny triplets!! Oh yeah, and I agree with everyone!

PirateFromHell said:
I haven't noticed similar names other than a woman name Premere or something like that. Who are you making reference to specifically?
There is one for me, one to Max and another for redspy. Other accounts were created too.

IML Gear Cream!
there is a second Max?? I haven't noticed. What threads has he posted in?

min0 lee was a fun addition to the board. I do not believe the practice so much as the behavior should be considered.
I am here to learn BB, and laugh. I am here to make friends online and pass time with people of inteleckt ... er uh entalaleckt ... what ever ... smart people. Have fun and be happy while I get BB tips. Who ever is doing a Max inpersonation should be careful ... Max tends to shoot at the nuts of the matter. Max also has has good aim.

you got copycat names and about 30 threads bashing johnny. What happened to good ol' pics of naked chicks.

There is MaxMirken (MaxMirkin is the real deal).

This is all that I know of. If there is more, the thread can be bumped.

Thank you Prince.

IML Gear Cream!
I see

Dang, I was just about to register as dg807.

I Are Baboon said:
Dang, I was just about to register as dg807.

There is always dg806.1 open.

There's a fake Johnny spelled Johnnny feel free to cancel the account :grin:

:haha: :yes:

Now I am really confused:confused: Johnnny wasn't real?

Back