• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stolen Honor - It's free now, apparently

So tell me ChickenHawks, did you go to Vietnam and put your life on the line for your country?

Stick look at the 9/11 thread. This thread is a call back to a loser's posistion on the war. No-one cares about what was done 30 years ago. What shape the world will be in for my son is what will get me to act. I want a clean planet, less war, and a government that won't arrest him without charges ... bail ... or legal representation. Get past the AWOL Bush/Karry war stuf and address current issues bro. You know that when you were looking at not being on the boards here I was one of the few members that respected you ... and I still do. Jst get real here and put up issues that are in the here and now.

Someone stole my honor a while ago and my butt still hurts.

redspy said:
So tell me ChickenHawks, did you go to Vietnam and put your life on the line for your country?
I agree that his service should only positively impact his campaign. However, we both know that this movie is meant to stir up negative emotions toward Kerry, just as Fahrenheit 911 is meant to stir up negative emotions toward Bush.

Although they are quite different in nature, the two films have the same purpose and should be considered as such.

BoneCrusher said:
Get past the AWOL Bush/Karry war stuf and address current issues bro.

that's such bullshit. let's just sweep was kerry has done in the past under the rug. :rolleyes: the question is not what he did during the war, it's about what he did afterward.

ever hear that history repeats itself? Kerry was an asshole, Kerry is an asshole. It goes to character, and you of all people shoud see that.

busyLivin said:
that's such bullshit. let's just sweep was kerry has done in the past under the rug. :rolleyes: the question is not what he did during the war, it's about what he did afterward.

ever hear that history repeats itself? Kerry was an asshole, Kerry is an asshole. It goes to character, and you of all people shoud see that.
That was some clip, Kerry sucks..

Back