• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

my sister need help

alexvega

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi , my sis, got a baby 4 years ago, now she back to gim, a year after, shes keeping training, shes look great, but she have a big problem, her wais keep fat and she made dist anythin . but she can´t look lean in the wais. i hope somebody understant my english we are from Centro America. spanish native speaker. thanks a lot

she needs to clean up her diet. is she eating a lot of carbs ? what is she doing for cardio ?

yes she do cardio like x biking, i ask her and she a gree eat alot of carbs, ithink thats the problem. shes taller, she don´n look bad, but if she take off the top and show the abs .it look bad. than for the adv

anything else , how can give me more ideas.
thanks

read the stickies at the top of the page and you will be wel on your way to being able o help your sister yourself.

Yanick said:
read the stickies at the top of the page and you will be wel on your way to being able o help your sister yourself.

well. if i ask is because there is more experience people,or any girl had the same problem, bro, i´m, not stupid for go to the top and read the all the inf, .if you don´t have time to giveme idea, just be quiet.
:rocker:

she tolme that she a eat a lot of carbs. but this wweekend i have to meet with her and talk about that.
shes 1,72 mts taller
23 years old
65 kg
maybe shes not sure 24% fat
thanks a lot u all

IML Gear Cream!
you arent telling us anything. all carbs are not created equal.

alexvega said:
well. if i ask is because there is more experience people,or any girl had the same problem, bro, i´m, not stupid for go to the top and read the all the inf, .if you don´t have time to giveme idea, just be quiet.
:rocker:

Don't be so rude. There is no quick fix. You have to do a little research. Read the stickies.

you might get your sister to get on here herself... its gonna take a little work on her part, you cant lose the weight for her.

Back