• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How long is too long on Tren ?

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Kinda wonder'n is a 14 week run on Tren at 110mg EOD sound like a long time. This whole cycle include'n tha bridge is 19 weeks. So far this is tha best cycle I've ever done,feel really great.I've never been on cycle that long before and I was just look'n for anyone thats run longer cycles to kick some knowledge.

i just finished my 10 weeker 100mg ed with test and i will tell ya no major sides but i felt it 14 weeker it depends on your cycle experience and your mass i know people that took 20 weekers and no sides but also i know guys that 8 weeks is to long for them i would say 14 weeker is ok if u have no sides now.

I have heard one guy run it for 20 weeks

I kinda like to do shorter cycles but really hit tha shit outta of em. I seemed to really get tha best results in tha past wit 10 weeks on 10 weeks off. Long enough to get what I gotta get, short enough to get out before tha sides get loose. At least that's tha way it works for me. This is a different theory I'm experiment'n wit Bridge'n and clean'n up mid cycle and so far it seems way cool ! Peace n Love

I'd be curious to see some blood work (no, not Fonz's :lol: )

I sure would love to do it, but I want to see what it does to the blood.

6 months is the longest I have ever heard anyone run tren

Back