• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If there's a Draft

Where's yo ass gonna end up?

• Canada

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Mexico

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Europe

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Jail

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

MaxMirkin

Cheerfully Offensive
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
And you are drafted, where will you go?

I'll call up my Daddy and go to Harvard.

Can't escape this one ... major mods in the bill took out all escape routes ... except being a CO.

BoneCrusher said:
Can't escape this one ... major mods in the bill took out all escape routes ... except being a CO.
I have a European passport so I'd leave immediately. Also, I'm 32, they won't want old farts like me LOL.

I would serve in a heartbeat if they drafted women, and I qualified. As it stands now, they won't accept me.

In the WI Capital Building with 10gal. of gasoline and a zippo lighter.

We just got my ex through another fight with it. She started radio last week and is back to work after chemo. My little palonia ... lol. Good to see ya on this side of the experience Adrien. You a tough lil thang aintchya?

I'm already part of the revolution. Alternative Energy is our new Anti-Terrorism tactic.

do you get paid if you get drafted? If they paid me when (if) I returned I'd go. Otherwise, I'd vacation to some other country until all of this passed over. I hear Iraq is nice this time of year.

MXQdRacer said:
I'd go in a heartbeat...after already serving my country once...
Then MX you are hereby DRAFTED. Please report to your nearby recruiting office and tell them that you are there to report. Tell them MaxMirken told ya too.

There won't be a draft, first of all, and second.

I think you guys are a little too old to get called.

Instead of the poll, saying where are you going to go (including jail) I hope you say "F-off," to the pigs.

ALBOB said:
I'd sure as hell go see if they'd take me back.

So would I :thumbs:

or I'd go where the Bush Twins are going

Max you bitch. You better say Canada. You already promised to Mow my lawn and shovel my drive, to avoid this. What the fuck am I meant to do. Huh? What?

1. There wont be a draft.
2. If there is one then the first day that it starts I will voluntarily enlist. When my country get to that point I will proudly serve.

Jeeper said:
1. There wont be a draft.
2. If there is one then the first day that it starts I will voluntarily enlist. When my country get to that point I will proudly serve.
:thumb:

let the fair-weather americans run!

Back