• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Congrats Red Sox!!!

King Silverback

High Intensity Freak
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You guys deserve this feeling, congratulations. Please don't give me too much grief because of my beloved Cardinals!!! :bow: :sob: :bow:

Don't Jinx It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:adore: :adore: :adore:
CONGRATS!!!

OMG this is a dream come truth. I was jumping on my couch, I'm still crying. I've spoken to my entire family back east. OMG, I only wish I was there to celebrate. I can't believe this is real.

Best. Day. Of. My. Life.

WOO HOO!!!! Man, it's a good day to be a Red Sox fan. Cripes, if a winning a World series is damn easy, hw come we didn't win one sooner?

WE DON'T HAVE TO HEAR ANY SHIT EVER AGAIN!!!!!

Now sign Varitek, Cabrera, and Pedro already.

Don't Forget Lowe. I don't know what he did to get in the bad books, but he was phenomanal during the playoffs.

Awesome Game, Awesome Series, Awesome Playoffs. Been watching since I was a kid, this was an awesome display, by one team. Congrats Sox :thumb:

I left Lowe off on purpose. The Sox could not afford to sign him before his postseason performance, and after his playoff performaces his value has gone up by like $15 million dollars over the course of a contract. I hope he lands a big fat contract somewhere. His agent is Scott Boras who encourages his clients to explore free agency. He is also Tek's agent, which will make signing him very tough.

IML Gear Cream!
Speaking of Lowe, the Yankees are going to take a serious look at him. They need a playoff performer and obviously Derek Lowe can step up on the grandest stage.

Congrats to the Sox, obviously the team that wanted it most this year. The Curse had a good run, but I guess all good things (no matter how fun they've been to watch over the years) must come to an end. :shrug:

See you again in 2090! :D
I know my brother is happy!

I Are Baboon said:
BRAVES SUCK!
Well.........well................at least they won it in 95 :D

dg806 said:
Well.........well................at least they won it in 95 :D

The Buffalo Bills of baseball, but at least the Braves actually won one.

I am very happy for Boston too - so much legacy and history and such a hard run of luck. They were due and very deserving. If only the cardinals could hve got ina fe wins to save face - they are another wonderful classic team.

OD

drove around looking for boston newspapers in providence all morning. was able to get 10 copies of the boston globe, couldn't get the herald. also got copies of the providence journal & usa today. they are all getting framed...yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life. would love to get opening day tickets when the rings are presented...WITH THE YANKEES WATCHING!!!

Can you guys now like stop obsessing with the Yanks, please? I expect no more hostility threads from Sox fans. You won, you even got to beat us in the process, now let's get that chip off your shoulders.

MaxMirkin said:
Can you guys now like stop obsessing with the Yanks, please? I expect no more hostility threads from Sox fans. You won, you even got to beat us in the process, now let's get that chip off your shoulders.

As NWA would say, "Nigga PLEEEEEEEEase".
If NY went on to win the World Series after sweeping the Sox, i'd NEVER hear the end of it.

NOT TO MENTION there's kids at my school that STILL talk shit. "Sox got lucky". "Sox Suck". :blah:

So i simply tell them, "good luck with the Knicks". But they suck, too. So i say "good luck with the Jets". But wait, my Pats already fucked them up.

Bro, its a NEVERENDING thing no matter what side of the coin you're on. I'm from CT, the most 50/50 state of Ny/Boston fans in the nation. Its just now the coin FINALLY flipped in Boston's favor, so you're just gonna hafta deal with it.

IML Gear Cream!
I think the future games are going to be as intense as ever, I keep reading how Schilling keeps dissing Arod. Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wait till we beef up our starting pitching, then they'll get a war. :hehe:

Still, I don't think it'll be the same, no matter what the Sox fans say, that crucial element of the Sox being perennial losers is no more. I think it will be intense, but not like it used to be. More like a meeting of equals, which isn't nearly as dramatic. :shrug:

So tough to repeat. Yanks ought to come talk to Bucs about some of the good young arms they need. But they are probably going to go for the quick fix.

Back