• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For The Experts

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mon I switched over from mexican sus to Mexican Test400. Mon I had a nurse shoot me and about 4 hrs later hugh lump on my ass. Still there today. This morning i shot myself on the other side and guess what, hugh lump on this side now. Anybody for pinball as I have nice bumpers now. Anyone know about this shiiiittt and if so did this happen to you?

T400 is famous for sucking ass, there is a guy though (in a coma now for some reason) who used to shoot 2cc in each bicep with the shit.

wow...2cc of T400 is a lot. I wonder whats wrong with that guy to be in a coma like that?

Hey old man I don't think you have to worry about the stuff....I doubt the t400 is what caused the coma....who knows what else was going on in his life. The thought of injecting 2cc of t400 into a bicep is crazy. Most people I read that use the stuff get very bad pain if injected anywhere....no less a bi.

Oh shit no the coma is not related at all :lol: I hope nobody was thinking that, it just happens he is in a coma.

He just also happened to have a freaky pain threshold, somehow he could shoot near anything and never feel it. I dont know if it matters he was into heroin at one point in his life.

Anyhow, get some cutting oil, that should clear it up. I've never used T400 but its infamous as one of the painfull ones.

Gotcha on the oil. But seeings I'm new I've seen some post saying something about grapeseed oil. Is that what your talking about. Is what ever oil your talking about available at a regular pharmacy in the states? I'd try castrol racing oil but feel that would just speed up my workouts, probably causing me to overtrain!

Hey old guy you probably can't get the oil in a pharmacy, but you can online. I don't know what oil is best to cut the stuff with....obviously you want a sterile oil...(not made for a car) :lol:

Back