• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

drs really fuked up

hardasnails1973

www.Bodyfactoryllc.com
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Over the past year I have lost so much in life becuase drs really fucked up. In novemember I went to dr complaining of intestinal discomfort and mentioned to him I may have an infection. He gave laxatives an did no further testing. Problem went on and on from dr to dr. I was diagnosed from hormonal imbalance to thryoid, to adreanls, to being crazy. Well I finally took I finally got my answer I was looking for yeasterday. I did the CSDAfrom great smokies and the dr gave me reports as nothing out of the ordinary. I was un happy with that conclusion and it took me over an hour to decifer the test. My dr did not take the time to even read it. After I looked at it. It finally made sense. It listed I have 5 bacteria over growth in my intestinal track and it also isted the remedies to cure them as well. It also listed that my intestinal flora was way out of balance. Benefical bacteria recovery was +4 I was only a +1 and it says that proper level should be at +4 right on the test it self. It also showed I had no benefical E coli in my tract as well (NG) and the proper range is +2 or higher !! So right now I have to go see a shrink becuase he miss read the test results. I have severe putrification in colon from not being able to process nutrients due to the over growth. My tongue was FULLY coated 2 days ago, but from switching to a more vegetarian diet I have been able to clear out about 5-10 lbs of junk and still got alot more to go. Simply remedie would be antibiotics would cure this in less then 10 days !! and be back to normal digesting my food and getting my life back to normal. I have lost freinds, may be even my job over this problem that should have been resolved a long time ago. No wonder I was a head case, having no nutrients caused lack of transmtters, thyroid,

Sorry to hear that, I do have a couple of questions.

1- How did you get this.
2- Why did you lose your so-called friends.

I agree doctors do suck.

stress from dieting then going back to a "normal" eating diet like every one bitched at me to do (it was thanksgiving and i really had TONS of sugar from pies), work , overtraining, caffine raises cortisol levels causing your natural bodies flora o be out of balance and leading to intestinal over growth and subseptiblility to infection. I did eat sushi and had bad reaction. Then being unbalanced depeltes your minerals/deficicny leaving you vulerbable to infection, and neurological imbalances (not because you are crazy, but you are depleted )

THis link tells how it is interlinked
http://www.ctds.info/helpful_bacteria.html

becuase I was unable to go out because i was so weak sme times to even get out of bed. and people saying this all in my head. I just got done talking to a shrink that I have to go see because he is frazzzled becuase all my test results are in "range". Shrink goes "just from talking to you do you think it s really necessary for me to even see you? " LOL

Just to be sure of the results i called the company and they told me same thing.
strong possilitiy (60-90%) of bacteria over growth of 5 bacteria, and my good flora is dangerously low especially in colon. LAst GI only did the small intestine, and never even cked the colon even after telling him of the undiagnosed white spots on intestinal wall. Told me "ok colon negative " My jaw dropped. All I can imagine if it wasn;t for my persistancy where you I be "dead or in hospital with pneumonia_ if I listen to what drs told me. I am seriously thinking about seeking legal action as well

i'm a little confused since the best tests for bacterial overgrowth syndrome are usually hydrogen breath testing or urine for d lactic acid. Stool studies are fraught with errors and usually only give us a good picture of what is going on in the large colon and not the small colon where most of this bacterial overgrowth problems occur. What is this CSDA, i must admit i am ignorant of what this test actually is.

hey,
How are you feeling?
I'm a lot better now :) Totally quit on Drs. The only Drs are I see now are naturapaths.
Last time I went to a regular Dr, I was asking him questions (that I knew the answers to just to see what he'll say) and he didn't know the answers to any of them. Ha! I can be a better Dr lol

i am going to a natural path tommorrow to get an organic acids test done which will show just about every thing I need to know. Its like a diagnostic test for your whole body and then they can pinpoint what you are lacking in and replace it or erradicate what you have

would this also be known as a chemical screen?

IML Gear Cream!
It shows all metabolic pathways and chemical byproducts of toxins given off. It will show what minerals, vitamin, amino acids, nutrients, I am lacking. Self injecting myself 2 times a day is real fun with vitamins so i can get them in me. Today I got the wonderful news I just lost my job I am seeking legal action becuase I just lost my job as well and all the pain and suffering I have endored. Real fucken fun being bed ridden for 4 weeks been, being called crazy its all in my head by people, not being able to go out with people being afraid of catchcing somethng that will make me even sicker since my immune system is non existing. I spoke to shrink on phone and she just laughed and said "do you honestly need to see me, you have handled the situation extremely well." FUCK DRS ..

OMG!!! :hair: didn't you take medical leave?

I'm sorry to hear that.

this was medical leave !!! after so long they say SEE YAA !!

Han, what simptoms are you still having?

chills, malabsorption, constipation, bloating, pale, low body temperature, muscle weakness, fatique. all indictive of bacterial overgrowth in intestines. Great smokie test verified over growth of 5 most dangerous ones all stemming from food poisoning in colon, plus my bifidius bacterial , as well as benefical e coliis almost non existent. low body temperature Chills is indictive of infection. Few days after eating sushi backover a year ago my colon area was bright red to the touch and hotter then any other area of body then about 2 weeks after that My whole body just got cold and has been like that ever since.

hardasnails1973 said:
chills, malabsorption, constipation, bloating, pale, low body temperature, muscle weakness, fatique. all indictive of bacterial overgrowth in intestines. Great smokie test verified over growth of 5 most dangerous ones all stemming from food poisoning in colon, plus my bifidius bacterial , as well as benefical e coliis almost non existent. low body temperature Chills is indictive of infection. Few days after eating sushi backover a year ago my colon area was bright red to the touch and hotter then any other area of body then about 2 weeks after that My whole body just got cold and has been like that ever since.
sound just like m,e xcept for being cold i am hotter than a suana...face burnin red..

back from drs
The intestinal infection of 5 different strain diverted energy from other systems to help fight it. Get rid of infection systems will rebalance. Everything would have been fine except the extra added stress of parasitic infection and bacteria shut my system down slowly.

Back