• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My results from Powerlifter-style training

hansNfranz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everybody! i've been outta this forum for a while, and now im back! For the past 5 months, i've been training like a powerlifter, and have packed on a good 20 pounds since. heres my stats:

207lbs
17yrs old
5'10"
been lifting for 2 years
supps: whey protein, glutamine, multi vitamin, and creatine sometimes.
my strength has sky rocketed since my new style of training, and i'm a firm believer that the low reps and heavy weights help burn fat too.

http://www.pbase.com/thebigdog/image/34356882/large

looking big dude.

heres my routine:
CHEST: warm up with 135, 2 sets of 20
incline/flat w/ 225 for 6
275 for 3's... 4 sets
2 singles' with my max
incline/flat dumbells - 3 sets of 3's with heavy db's

LEGS: squats. for reps no more than 5, and leg extensions to burn out with, 8 reps

Back - Deadlifts, bent over rows, weighted pull ups... all no more than 4 reps (besides warm up of course)

arms - pretty standard bodybuilding style, 3 sets, 8 reps 3 exercises

shoulders - barbell military press, low reps (4), front/side raises for sets of 7

Good One Mate:thumb:
Its always good to change things up once in a while to shock your body into new growth

thanks guys!! those pics are a bit old... i was like 200lbs then... i'm startin to get a little bloated at 207... so we'll see how i'll look after a few weeks of cardio and dieting

Lookin sharp man - nice routine.

hansNfranz said:
heres my routine:
CHEST: warm up with 135, 2 sets of 20
incline/flat w/ 225 for 6
275 for 3's... 4 sets
2 singles' with my max
incline/flat dumbells - 3 sets of 3's with heavy db's

LEGS: squats. for reps no more than 5, and leg extensions to burn out with, 8 reps

Back - Deadlifts, bent over rows, weighted pull ups... all no more than 4 reps (besides warm up of course)

arms - pretty standard bodybuilding style, 3 sets, 8 reps 3 exercises

shoulders - barbell military press, low reps (4), front/side raises for sets of 7

Thats a great routine, and you got great results man keep it up. Training like a powerlifter is so much more fun than bodybuilding training IMO. Only thing i would suggest for you to do would be to throw SLDL's/Goodmorninings in there somewhere, maybe after squats or instead of regular DL's on your back day (I always pull convo, and for me DL's are all in the hammies, i don't really know how it is with you but its something to take into account).

IML Gear Cream!
yea, i almost always do SLDS or Romanians... but for back, i def. feel it the most by doing rack deads. they simply tear my back to shit, and i love it

man I wish I could take supplements but I can't cause of the medicine I'm already taking...damn!! Keep up the work brother.

goal_500_bench said:
man I wish I could take supplements but I can't cause of the medicine I'm already taking...damn!! Keep up the work brother.

I can't think of many if any OTC supplements that intefere with prescription meds...

niice! keep up the good work!

Looking huge, bro! Very impressive!

thanks guys!!... oh, and about my "supps"... all ive ever taken is creatine... and it really has soo much more to do w/ diet, training, and rest. supps are barely icing on the cake

Back