• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I feel small next to her

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
She is big.
index.jpg

I swear I thought this thread was going to be about Lis :hehe:

Too much for me ... sorry but I need a girl a lil less HUGE than that.

IML Gear Cream!
That lass is a helluva lot prettier when she's off season.

Particularly her face.

I'd want her on myside in a barfight. But that would be the extent of my interests.
OD

I'd hit that........but I'm not sure even a brick would do the job. :shake:

pmech said:
I think she looks great
No more BB'ing for you, young man. :finger:

Gina Davis is AWESOME!!!! I'm thinking she'll get her pro card in the next few weeks!!!

She lives just the other side of Houston.

I don't think she looks "fat" in her off season at all. She is big but solid as hell. She has maintained such a feminine look despite the gear ;)

IML Gear Cream!
OS1011.jpg

This is just too large a girl for me. Does she look good? Damn skippy!! Is she sexy? Not for me ... no. Most of the women on these boards don't intend to go this far ... and their gallery pics are outstanding. This woman has a man's body though ... just too much IMHO. I am a well proportioned 215 pound 6' tall man too by the way ... not some lil pencil neck'd geek that is afraid of a strong woman. At 44 I know what I find sexy in a woman and this is just not it.

I dont know who alot of the pros are as I never havebeen heavy into that side of this community but I do think she looks nice, even if lookin a little rounded. To each their own. :D

BoneCrusher said:
OS1011.jpg

This is just too large a girl for me. Does she look good? Damn skippy!! Is she sexy? Not for me ... no. Most of the women on these boards don't intend to go this far ... and their gallery pics are outstanding. This woman has a man's body though ... just too much IMHO. I am a well proportioned 215 pound 6' tall man too by the way ... not some lil pencil neck'd geek that is afraid of a strong woman. At 44 I know what I find sexy in a woman and this is just not it.
You cannot achieve this naturally anyhow. I prefer 150-170 off season and 130-140 comp. But I think for an unnatural look she takes the cake ;)

She is big but mostly it's all part of the illusion factor. She is only 150 competition but she is rather short. It's all appearance ;)

Wow, for as big as she is, her face still looks feminene....Thats good..

RoCk79 said:
Wow, for as big as she is, her face still looks feminene....Thats good..
She is heavily admired from female bb's for that :thumb:

Back