• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Competition buy in yes or no?

Should we?

• 30$ buy in

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 20$ buy in

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Just for fun. The supp sponsors should be the only ones paying :D

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
Personally, I don't want to do it for money, I want to do it for myself, and the competition would just be added motivation.

I'm doing it for fun, but i'd be happy to pitch in 20 bucks.

It gives it that extra motivation :D :lol:

There should not be a "buy in". If there is, I am out. That said, whatever donations we can accrue, that is cool.

Along those lines, someone needs to organize this, the rules (if any), the parameters, the classes, and the judging. I think Camaro is doing this, but I want to make sure.

Twin Peak said:
Along those lines, someone needs to organize this, the rules (if any), the parameters, the classes, and the judging. I think Camaro is doing this, but I want to make sure.

I nominate Twin Peak! :thumb:

Just for fun, please!

Also, I voted for the "supp sponsors" thingy, but Avant is not a "sponsor", its just a friendly offering to spice things up a bit. We are STILL waiting for Princy-pooh to anti up.

I don't really care one way or the other if I have to buy in... as long as it's not too much.

IML Gear Cream!
Twin Peak said:
There should not be a "buy in". If there is, I am out. That said, whatever donations we can accrue, that is cool.

Good point i don't really want to have a set buy in either but i will pitch in 30$ so ya. Fuck the buy in :D

Robert DiMaggio said:
what do you want me to do?

Ah, its in the main competition thread. Twice. Pony up a supply (3-6 months, or whatever) of your Anabolic Matrix to the winner of the competition.

Twin Peak said:

I'm just helping out Camero is in charge of everything i'm just warming the choir up before the maestro takes over, getting the ball rolling and answering peopel questions

I wasn't implying that you were doing anything short of being helpful. I was stating that those issues should be resolved ASAP. By someone.

I would be willing to recuse myself from any prizes, still compete, and be a judge. I just snapped before pics though so it would be best to use this as a last resort.

Hey Crash,

I am only doing it for the fun, I mean, just looking at me you would think that I'd be giving my money away. I weigh around 253 pounds. There is absolutely no way that I can be in competition shape in less than a couple of years. I've got neither the muscle nor the low body fat to enter into a money competition...
My motivation here is to simply see what happens to me and if I can finally wake my ass up from the slumber....
If this were to become a money thing, I'd have to balk and bow out of the competition....

Peace...:thumb:

Twin Peak said:
I wasn't implying that you were doing anything short of being helpful. I was stating that those issues should be resolved ASAP. By someone.

well, with everyones responce towards the a buy in, i think it'll just be donations, so atleast that issue was solved :thumb:

:bulb: he he

i got some question we can come up with some answers to. or maybe you have some ideas for?

measurments:
-what body parts?

pics:
-What pose's

fantasma62 said:
Hey Crash,

I mean, just looking at me you would think that I'd be giving my money away. I weigh around 253 pounds. There is absolutely no way that I can be in competition shape in less than a couple of years. I've got neither the muscle nor the low body fat to enter into a money competition...

Peace...:thumb:

He he, ya don't worry about the money bro! i have faith in you!! you'll make it!!! :)

ya i'm about 50lbs overweight right now myself; i'm sapposed to be at a wrestling weight of 174's but i broke my nose and missed the season so i'm 220 now :grin:

GoalGetter said:
I'm doing it for fun, but i'd be happy to pitch in 20 bucks.

Ditto

IML Gear Cream!
CRASHMAN said:
He he, ya don't worry about the money bro! i have faith in you!! you'll make it!!! :)

ya i'm about 50lbs overweight right now myself; i'm sapposed to be at a wrestling weight of 174's but i broke my nose and missed the season so i'm 220 now :grin:
Oh man, Crash, that sucks about your nose. I hope all is better now...
I am at 255, when my actual weight should hover around 200 pounds....Even at 5 ft 9 in., I can't go lower than 200, or risk looking famished....:D
Thanks for the kind words and for the faith......:thumb:

I'm in it for fun and inspiration! ;)

I'm in for fun but if ya'll feel like donating I'll drop a few beans...no probs there.

Did we ever resolve prizes, etc.?

Ok... been busy, but here is the deal.

Competition will be judged... and two awards given.

1) Overall Male and Female winner
2) Most Improved (for those who want to enter this catagory)

I would suggest we do all the basic bodybuilding poses in our final pics (although I do not know what these poses are called) and have a judgement catagory with allotted points for each bodypart. The person with the most points... wins.

Rules are pretty much as is. Anything goes, just look your best. I think the main focus of this competition should be motivation and improvement.

As far as parameters and such, does everyone want to do according to a weight class, or just an overall judgement. I am not sure.

And Judges. We need 5 people with a solid knowledge of bodybuilding to judge the competition.

camarosuper6 said:
Ok... been busy, but here is the deal.

1) Overall Male and Female winner
2) Most Improved (for those who want to enter this catagory)

if i may make a suggestion,

the winners of the male and female should split the donations(money) .

And the winner overall gets the Avant donation

is Rob doin anything for this i don't know :shrug:

Last edited:
Britchick wants to be a judge!

How many peeps are in exactly?

Someone needs to resolve:

* total entrants
* judges
* categories
* prizes

Most improved in all the bodybuilding poses? I'm not entered right now, but if I decided to, I only have before shots in like 2 poses. Maybe you should leave most improved to one or two poses - like a twelve week transformation contest would be. Thoughts?

Back