• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Get a Free ebook just for answering some questions...

Why are they asking me for an email add'y that "I need to check everyday" :confused:

1) You can use any email you want but what I didn't want was some junk email that people use.. and then after it's done... they say.. so where's my book? When I'm done, I'm sending out 1 notice to the email on file. So while it doesn't have to be one you check every day literally, that just means.. don't give me some spam blocker email address or you'll never see the download link.

2) The book you got in the newsletter is only a mere sample. While that is actual content, there's a ton more in the real book plus bonus material.

Ok, so I filled it out...then a screen popped up QUICKLY..then disappeared and sent me to another site with anthony ellis on it :wtf: ...what did that screen say? Where is the free book? :hmmm:

There *WAS* a meta refresh tag on the success page directing you back to my home page of the site.

Anthony Ellis happens to be a featured author at this time so that would explain why you saw his picture on the left.

PM me with your email that you input...I'll see if I have a submission from you.

There's no *FREE* ebook today. You fill out the survey, as best you can. No crap entries.

I do my 2nd editon. I then take the 50 people that helped me out and they get the 2nd edition copy at no cost.

Everybody else pays $29 or even $39 for the exact same book.

It's my way of saying thank you to those 50 people for assisting me.

You will get a copy if you fill out the form once I'm done writing it.

You won't get signed up for any spam lists and I am not using those emails for anything other then to contact those 50 people to give them the download link.

Back