• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Wet Dreams?

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone I just wanted some opinions here...I'm 24 getting ready to turn 25 and I had a wet dream last night for the first time in like YEARS...so many I'm not going to try and count them....anyways is this normal? Ever since I went on a 4 week (I know its short) cycle of test propionate I've had some wacky dreams..and now this. I have been off now for a week and i'm just not sure whats up with wet dreams at my age. I maturbate and have sex often so its not like I don't release my sexual tention when needed. Any ideas?

I have never had a wet dream in my life. :shrug:

I have never had a wet dream either.

So far I'm looking like an odd ball here....anyone else ever had or have them? I assume this isn't a problem...but any insight would be great!

I believe that you can sometimes get vivid dreams if you are taking mega doses of an amino acid profile that contains a lot of Tryptophan - which is a precursor for serotonin. When I was at the top of my training I was into all manner of super vivid dreams and heightened awareness and cognition. I liked it actually. But I think I had only a single wet dream in my entire life when I was around 21 and it occurred a moment after being startled awake from an intense erotic dream. Nothing since.

Anyway, Tryptophan, has some unusual properties that I will list in a moment. But it also is induced into the brain by carb loading. When large amounts of carbohydrates are eaten, the body secretes large amounts of the hormone insulin to lower the ensuing high blood sugar. The insulin also clears from the blood most of the 5 amino acids that compete with tryptophan for a ride to the brain. Tryptophan then has the "bus" all to itself, allowing more tryptophan to reach the brain. This is why many people eat large amounts of carbohydrates like bread, cakes, pies, ice cream, chips, pizza, candy etc., especially when they are feeling depressed, stressed or anxious since it produces a drug like calming effect.

Studies with humans and animals conducted over the past 30 years show that serotonin nerve circuits promote feelings of well being, calm, personal security, relaxation, confidence and concentration. Serotonin neural circuits also help counterbalance the tendency of brain dopamine and noradrenaline circuits to encourage over-arousal, fear, anger, tension, aggression, violence, obsessive-compulsive actions, over-eating (especially carbohydrates), anxiety and sleep disturbances.

So basically if you are taking amino supplements or using carbs to spike your insulin you may be getting an OD of Tryptophan that is causing you to get into more deep sleep and perhaps activating more creative and imaginative energies ;).

OD

Maybe diet can play a role in it...I don't know...Usually when I have erotic vivid dreams I wake up right before finishing....as you wake up humping the bed your like DAMN!!! I was almost there....but this time it was different...I actually reached orgasm in my dream....it was great....but the problem is I reached orgasm for real too. Anyways I thought wet dreams were limited to young males going through puberty.

Tagamet Cimetadine lowered my sex drive, if you can believe that, and my body compensated with nocturnal orgasms.

omg... rock has a physical addiction...
mmm
OD

It sounds normal to me, but rock has a good point too. This happens to me every once in awhile but I also take Rx Prevacid everyday so maybe what happened that's what is happening to me every once in awhile.

It hasn't happened again since when I posted this...so maybe it was just a fluke...I've been hornier then hell though....but no wet dreams.

IML Gear Cream!
rockgazer69 said:
Tagamet Cimetadine lowered my sex drive, if you can believe that, and my body compensated with nocturnal orgasms.
No wonder you didn't toss and turn w/o me.:hmmm: LOL

I think I had only one wet dream in my life. I usually wake up thinking about sex though.

I've only had one. I remember it to this day too LOL It was when this chick i had a crush on wrapped her legs around my face haha

i didn't wank until I was like 17 or something so I had lots of wet dreams my teenage years.

:lol:
I think it's typical I hardly ever post in anything but the open chat forums but when I do it's about a wet dream
:lol:

wank = masterbate = jack off = choke the chicken = clean the pipes = rub one out = shaking hands with the general = beating the meat = punching the clown = killing some kittens = spanking the monkey = whacking = waxing the dolphin = hide the hobbit

actually i just remembered I was 16 when I started. still late though

IML Gear Cream!
Crono1000 said:
actually i just remembered I was 16 when I started. still late though
:rofl:

You didn´t know how to make it work and one day you touched it in a different way and.. "hmmm.. funny."

:flipoff:
i actually knew nothing on the subject, except that it was something guys were supposed to do.

Now I can't stop
:nanner:

TrojanMan60563 said:
Hey everyone I just wanted some opinions here...I'm 24 getting ready to turn 25 and I had a wet dream last night for the first time in like YEARS...so many I'm not going to try and count them....anyways is this normal? Ever since I went on a 4 week (I know its short) cycle of test propionate I've had some wacky dreams..and now this. I have been off now for a week and i'm just not sure whats up with wet dreams at my age. I maturbate and have sex often so its not like I don't release my sexual tention when needed. Any ideas?
Dude you have balls man! Well obviously but no shame at all...lol You can have wet dreams at any age. It's perfectly normal and healthy. When your body has excess sperm it'll get rid of it in one way or another. That's just one way... I used to have wet dreams all the freakin time. Would piss me off too. Change the sheets and BAM!!! There she blows!:mad: LMAO! SUCKED!!! I'm 25 now and I'm not going to admit the last time I had one... Been awhile though.:D Thanks for the courage.:laugh: OK. I may have been 24.

I woke up wet one morning............ but it was sweat.

Later, I learned that our AC unit froze up! :mad:

I am a female and had a wet dream twice before. I think they were both in the last few years. :D

I never had a wet dream,but once,when I was like 14,I was having this sex dream,I can still remember it,anyways,I woke up grinding my hips against the carpet.The worst part was because I was sleeping in the front room,I woke up with my brothers stareing at me and it was the weirdest thing.I just pretended to go back to sleep.I was to embarassed to get up and walk away(with a hard on).

my botfriend is having one right now. and he's fully awake...... help i have a lot to do today.....

I had prolly 5 wet dreams between 13>20yo.....I'm sure I just jacked off way too much for my tanks to get full!

Back