• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

you are fake

damn dude i think you should renew your prescription.....quick.

Only my boobs. :bawling:

Fuck you, I am not.

Twin Peak said:
Fuck you, I am not.
This thread was a mistake and should die but it might be fun.
Do you do everything you want to satisfy your instincts or you just copy the behavior of others?

Neither. With most things, I have competing instincts (see, e.g., Freud et al.).

Twin Peak said:
Neither. With most things, I have competing instincts (see, e.g., Freud et al.).
Neither? Where your drive to pursue something comes from then? If it is not from you or others influence. You wanna get out of the discussion, don´t you? :)
Say yes, then we laugh, then you can get back to your normal life.

IML Gear Cream!
No.

You clearly missed the message of my last post. I never copy the behavior of others for the sake of copying. That said, I do copy the behavior of others when it suits my desires.

Nor do I "do everything I want to satisfy my instincts". At times, restraint is necessary to satisfy competing instincts. Do I want to wake up every day and go to work? No. Do I enjoy the financial rewards of doing so? Yes.

It is not as black and white as your first query implies.

Vieope said:
You wanna get out of the discussion, don´t you? :)

By the way, you do a poor job of reading people.

Twin Peak said:
By the way, you do a poor job of reading people.
That's cause Brazilians are illiterate. :D

I am just pissed off as you can see and I am sure you know why. You are older, you probably went through this.

Vieope said:
I am just pissed off as you can see and I am sure you know why. You are older, you probably went through this.

No, actually, I don't know why. I must have missed some thread. Unless you are just lamenting over a woman.

MaxMirkin said:
That's cause Brazilians are illiterate. :D

Perhaps, but they make a mean steak.

Vieope said:
You are older, you probably went through this.

Puberty? :D

I don't know what "v" means, in the above context.

Velvet said:
Is it just me or :shrug: ?
You're not real? I knew such beauty could only come from a dream. ;)

V, you will never understand women so let it go, it's hard enough understanding yourself, especially for guy's like us. :twitch:

maniclion said:
V, you will never understand women so let it go, it's hard enough understanding yourself, especially for guy's like us. :twitch:
It is just not fair, everyone seems to be ok with everything.

There are huge gaps between what I think what I write and what people understand. I hope it stays that way.

Vieope said:
There are huge gaps between what I think what I write and what people understand. I hope it stays that way.
That's cause we understand in English, while you obviously think in Martian. :D

Back