• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Appetite Suppressant

Vise

The Pimp Juice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ecy has been working great as a diet aid for me. there is one problem: when it is around 9:00-12:00 pm i begin to get extremely hungry and often have trouble keeping my caloric deficit. since i live in a college dorm and do not have a car, i have limited access to healthy food. is there a decent appetite suppressant that will help my quell my late night hunger pangs w/o keeping me up all night?

i am sorta low on cash right now, meridia would be great but i'd rather take clen if i'm gonna pay that much. what about anorect-in from avant labs?

Synephrine is an appetite suppressant and can be found relatively cheap

Soon there will be: Dietex by VPX. I have been testing it and the stuff works!

Anorect in works fabulously for some, and not so much for others. Its cheap enough to give it a whirl, however.

Leptigen is a great appetite supressant, but not very cost effective if that is all you are looking for. Plain synephrine would be more cost effective as alphaf mentioned.

gopro said:
Soon there will be: Dietex by VPX. I have been testing it and the stuff works!
Is it actually out yet? I really need something to help me with my binge eating.:eek:

Nothing like amphetamines. :grin:

You could start eating foods that are in the top of the satiety index.

Vieope said:
Nothing like amphetamines. :grin:

You could start eating foods that are in the top of the satiety index.
Like what? And how do you get amphetamines?

IML Gear Cream!
Jeanie said:
Is it actually out yet? I really need something to help me with my binge eating.:eek:

Few more weeks!

Nicotine

Monolith said:
No thank you..too many bad side effects and long term helath risks...and it causes wrinkles and makes you reek!:eek:

Jeanie said:
No thank you..too many bad side effects and long term helath risks...and it causes wrinkles and makes you reek!:eek:

No one said you had to smoke it. ;)

The gum, the patch, or intranasally works just as well and without the health risks.

Maybe not pulmonary risks but there are still risks from any type of excesive nicotine consumption.

Vieope said:
Maybe not pulmonary risks but there are still risks from any type of excesive nicotine consumption.

True, if you use it for the length of time that chronic smokers do. But here you're just using it for the duration of your cut... and even at that, only when youre feeling especially hungry.

Twin Peak said:
Anorect in works fabulously for some, and not so much for others. Its cheap enough to give it a whirl, however.

Leptigen is a great appetite supressant, but not very cost effective if that is all you are looking for. Plain synephrine would be more cost effective as alphaf mentioned.
Which Leptigen? Are there not three or more? Is the Basic one effective?

Monolith said:
No one said you had to smoke it. ;)

The gum, the patch, or intranasally works just as well and without the health risks.
Doesnt stop it bein adictive tho. The gum and the patches would make a non smoker pretty sick ther pretty strong

stu_20_uk said:
Doesnt stop it bein adictive tho. The gum and the patches would make a non smoker pretty sick ther pretty strong

I guess youd have to try it for yourself. Ive used the gum and it hasnt made me sick.

Back