• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey ladies/guys My girl's friend need your help,,

peach_lover

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hiiii ladeis/guys,

My girl friend is gaining pounds. She gained more than 33 pounds in one and half years while she had sexy body before. That is really making me mad. The doctor said she is a Hypothyroidism. I really tried my best to help her getting back in shape. She asked me to buy her a good fat burner but I've heard that most of the fat burners are not recommended for those who have any Thyroid diseases. Therefore, is there any good fat burner suitable for her case? She really need something gives her energy to do cardio therefore we need an energy booster. She is lazy??? Please ladeis/guys help.

Thanks,

to put it simply: if she is lazy, she wont lose weight.

You have to work your ass off to get into shape, no pill is going to do it for you.

b_eisa said:
Hiiii ladeis/guys,

My girl friend is gaining pounds. She gained more than 33 pounds in one and half years while she had sexy body before. That is really making me mad. The doctor said she is a Hypothyroidism. I really tried my best to help her getting back in shape. She asked me to buy her a good fat burner but I've heard that most of the fat burners are not recommended for those who have any Thyroid diseases. Therefore, is there any good fat burner suitable for her case? She really need something gives her energy to do cardio therefore we need an energy booster. She is lazy??? Please ladeis/guys help.

Thanks,

there are lots of thermogenics that she can use but the main thing is her diet. how has her diet changed in the past 1.5 years ? if she has been diagnosed with hypothyrodism she needs to eat very clean. does she eat 4-5 meals a day ? cook her own foods, etc ?

b_eisa said:
Hiiii ladeis/guys,

Thanks,

Yes, there is a good fat burner for her...actually 3 of them...

-proper diet
-aerobic work
-weight training

b_eisa said:
She is lazy
If she is not willing to help herself, you or a fat burner are unlikely to be of any help.

Can I ask if you are so mad and turned off by her weight gain, why are you still with her? People usually don't change their habits and at the rate she's going, she'll be as big as a house in a few years. If she has other qualities that you just cannot do without, then you have to make the value judgement as to whether you can tolerate physical unattractiveness for the rest of your life.

If she gets on good medication for Hypothyroid, the weight will not continue to get out of control. Before getting a fat burner she needs to get on medication.

Hiiii ladeis/guys,

Thanks,
So what happened ?????

IML Gear Cream!
Good diets and Exercise

I'll give her a Special Visit :hehe: :grin:

Hiiii ladeis/guys,

Thanks,

Is your girlfriend my former wife? After we were married 22 years... she still still complains about her health and weight gain (5 lbs. per year, every year, beginning after the honeymoon). I could never even get her to take a walk around the block with me.

Oh, the many, many thousands of dollars I paid to doctors over the years for hypothyroidism, hormone imbalances, broken bones, high blood pressure and cholesterol, assorted mental anomolies and just "plain meaness".

Good Luck!

Sorry, I was venting. I don't think you can live the rest of your life on fat burners. What's the doctor's solution?

Hiiii ladeis/guys,

Thanks,

sounds like mt ex lol:D

Back