• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is it really anaerobic?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Working out is really 100% anaerobic? I just can´t buy that.

Are you bored?

No, I really wanna know. Think about it, in theory it must be ok but I can´t see anything 100% anaerobic.

what type of working out are we talking about?

Lifting weights I believe he means. Depending on your training it can be aerobic, although my heart rate never gets super high it does get over 100 if I train with more reps and shorter rest periods. "Full body" movements like deads get my heart moving.

Vieope said:
Working out is really 100% anaerobic? I just can´t buy that.

definetly not for me. my heart rate gets up to 170 bpm easy when training back or legs...

It becomes anaerobic (without oxygen) towards the end of a set, in the beginning you are using oxygen to "burn" glucose for ATP (energy). Once the oxygen is depleted your cells must shift metabolic pathways and liberate energy from sugar without oxygen (anaerobic). A by product of this anaerobic proccess is lactic acid, once you feel the lactic acid you are in anaerobic territory.

Back