• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Personal Attacks on Forum Members

Randy

Woof! Woof! Woof!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since I've been witnessing a lot of personal attacks on individuals lately, I thought I would bring up the topic here...

I know that with the "Open Forum" members are aloud to basically talk about anything. But in my mind when it is targeting a specific member or individual in a threatening or demeaning manner, I think it is unacceptable behavior and would think that the moderators and Prince himself would not tolerate it.
I know that from time to time each and every one of us will run into confrontations with others. That is a given, and I'm not referring to that.
For those situations I generally will use "Ignore", and move to other threads.
But I have seen many cases where vicious attacks against several individuals
(Sometimes even including moderators) have gone on indefinitely (Far to long) before someone finally complains or Prince himself comes in and closes down the thread and defuses the situation. I can't help but wonder why they are allowed to go on so long before being shut down. But that is not my main issue.

Here is an example of threads that I feel should not be allowed...

"How many think Johnnny should be banned from the forum"

- Now this is a personal attack against an individual. I am very surprised that

the moderators and Prince himself will allow this kind of thread.

"How many of you think OD is a pompous ass?"

These are just a couple mild examples. It may be fun for others to attack specific individuals. But I bet if you all think for a minute, it isn't as fun being on the receiving end of the attack. I have developed a handful of people that I don't care for, and have said some mean things to them in my defense, but I would never launch this type of attack against any one of them. I think there has to be a line drawn somewhere.

I think the absence of complaining by the attackees has a little to do with the lack of response. Plus, it is just people clowning around. Real attacks have been dealt with.

If I were OceanDude, I'd feel pretty good about my thread. He received a ton of support.

I haven't seen your name on the receiving end of these attacks Pepper. I think the real people to ask are those that were. This is the problem is that the people that are not on the receiving end of the attacks may think these threads are jokes. Well I don't see it that way. I can also say by the PM's I've received from the individuals, that they don't see it that way either.

When a thread is created targeting an individual in a demeaning manner. What does their response have to do with anything? The point is, they are opening a personal attack against the individual. This opens them up to discussion amongst the forum members. You really see no problem with this Pepper? Man! people sure surprise me any more :no:

You say that OD should feel good cause he received a ton of support :rolleyes:
You're clearly missing the whole point my friend. :no:

In any case, I made my points here... I be gone :)

Randy said:
Since I've been witnessing a lot of personal attacks on individuals lately, I thought I would bring up the topic here...

I know that with the "Open Forum" members are aloud to basically talk about anything. But in my mind when it is targeting a specific member or individual in a threatening or demeaning manner, I think it is unacceptable behavior and would think that the moderators and Prince himself would not tolerate it.
I know that from time to time each and every one of us will run into confrontations with others. That is a given, and I'm not referring to that.
For those situations I generally will use "Ignore", and move to other threads.
But I have seen many cases where vicious attacks against several individuals
(Sometimes even including moderators) have gone on indefinitely (Far to long) before someone finally complains or Prince himself comes in and closes down the thread and defuses the situation. I can't help but wonder why they are allowed to go on so long before being shut down. But that is not my main issue.

Here is an example of threads that I feel should not be allowed...

"How many think Johnnny should be banned from the forum"

- Now this is a personal attack against an individual. I am very surprised that

the moderators and Prince himself will allow this kind of thread.

"How many of you think OD is a pompous ass?"

These are just a couple mild examples. It may be fun for others to attack specific individuals. But I bet if you all think for a minute, it isn't as fun being on the receiving end of the attack. I have developed a handful of people that I don't care for, and have said some mean things to them in my defense, but I would never launch this type of attack against any one of them. I think there has to be a line drawn somewhere.
I am all for it. People should know the truth about what others think. Sure, everyone may have 1 2 or even 3 peeps on the forum who dont like them but when it is more then that they really need to start taking a long look at themselves....consider it a reality check.

Jeanie,

Naturally you would be here defending these types of posts, you know that I dislike you and that pisses you off :). After all, you are one of the individuals conducting these childish games. Just because you know that I refuse to talk to you and have ignored all your comments, you love to gravitate towards anyone against me, and are always around to comment on anything that I am for. Jeanie, you brought all this on way back by defensively jumping on me just for my comment of stating that women that develop arms that look like a man is a big turn off to me. I had not mentioned your name, but you had the urge to come in and bash me for my comment. Then in a childish act you post my picture in a public forum out of my gallery with the words "Now here is a real Man". Now I agree ... These are the kinds of low life people that I happily place on my ignore feature. But I was not posting here to comment about these individuals. My concerns have already been stated.

But this does brings up another point... It's these types of individuals that seem to be attracted toward putting others down. Instead of ignoring the individual that they have had confrontations with, they seem to follow you, when they know damn well they don't like you or get a long with you. Just like in this one. Jeanie appears. Now did I go and follow Jeanie... Hell No! I have her on ignore, why would I do that. I just temporarily took her off ignore on this post since I seen her reply. I knew it was a negative comment.

Jeanie.. Why don't you do us both a favor and just piss off :)

This is a suggestion thread and I'm not going to drag my differences against you here.
But just wanted to comment on your post, so everyone can see why you came up with that comment.

Jeanie said:
I am all for it. People should know the truth about what others think. Sure, everyone may have 1 2 or even 3 peeps on the forum who dont like them but when it is more then that they really need to start taking a long look at themselves....consider it a reality check.
I agree with Jeanie. I remember reading the rules that we have to agree to when joining and after reviewing many posts I realize that the rules are constantly broken so just because someone is offended by a chatroom doesn't mean that the people chatting should have to leave. the person who is upset should just leave. For example, I have seen someone who constantly posing semi nudity and it is definite no no.
I have also seen someone threaten someone elses life in a post. I have also seen this person accuse a very bueatiful female member of looking like a man.
This is a bodybuilding site where people with common goals in bb can support eachother, not insult or put down eachother when it comes to bb, steroids being one.
There is more but since I am new I don't want to take sides. I am trying to come in as more of a mediator.
Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of IronMagazine.com LLC BodyBuilding Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of IronMagazine.com LLC BodyBuilding Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of IronMagazine.com LLC BodyBuilding Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Randy said:
Jeanie,

Naturally you would be here defending these types of posts, you know that I dislike you and that pisses you off :). After all, you are one of the individuals conducting these childish games. Just because you know that I refuse to talk to you and have ignored all your comments, you love to gravitate towards anyone against me, and are always around to comment on anything that I am for. Jeanie, you brought all this on way back by defensively jumping on me just for my comment of stating that women that develop arms that look like a man is a big turn off to me. I had not mentioned your name, but you had the urge to come in and bash me for my comment. Then in a childish act you post my picture in a public forum out of my gallery with the words "Now here is a real Man". Now I agree ... These are the kinds of low life people that I happily place on my ignore feature. But I was not posting here to comment about these individuals. My concerns have already been stated.

This is a suggestion thread and I'm not going to drag my differences against you here.
But just wanted to comment on your post, so everyone can see why you came up with that comment.
Your a scary person. You truly believe your own crap that you spew out. You change your wording and make sure that you include something bad about everone in your posts so they can think" hmm...is this true? gosh I guess Randy wouldn't be exagerating or making it up?" Thank God everyone here knows you so I don't have to worry about that.

Fitgurl3

I see your a therapist... howmuch do you charge an hour, I seem to have this Identity problem..............................Min0 Lee

Take Care Mino L.

ML

Jeanie,

If I am so scary of a person, why do you feed on following me around and trying to insult me.

Furthermore, how the hell can you say I am making things up. I am quoting word for word what was said in our previous thread. Why would I make things up. Then whenever I get into a confrontation with another individual you make damn well sure you are there to take their side. You are a childish and spiteful person. It is obvious you had a complex in life and issues as a result of your bodybuilding and masculine physique. This is clear by your raging comments toward me that were never even directed to you.

Also you come in and post comments on your side using a different name... That is funny... Come on now.. 1 post Geeee I wonder if that is Jeanie or someone in her family sticking up for her :)

I'm through here...
People can be their own judge here.. If they are against my statements, then so be it.
I am just the kind of person who tells it like it is. You continue on with your childish comments Jeanie.

But this thread was really intended as non biased comment. I really wished it was not clouded by your senseless comments.

You have far to much time on your hands.. I would think you would use that time in a more productive manner...

Well I'm off to go workout. This is the last I am going to say here...
Except that if Flex, GR81, or Shutuptrain comment...just to let others know, they are all buddies of Jeanie.

IML Gear Cream!
You still have yet to show me where I said that I was a lousy mother. I ain't leaven you alone until you find it. You think I follow you around? I find you amusing and fascinating because, as I said you believe yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Now its funny it seems Jeanie came in to leverage off of GR and ole Flex...
I'm sorry Jeanie just because I think you look like a man doesn't mean you need to come in and try to butter up to those that are enemies of mine. But that's ok I have you on ignore. It's also kind of ironic that you are so affraid of exposing your kids to a picture of a classy body builder lady in a bikini, but have no problem carousing all day in Pissing threads... :rolleyes: Sounds kind of sketch to me, but you did admit that you were a lousy mother. It is pretty funny how you look like a man. As for GR...hell he's not even worth commenting on... Him and I go way back..

Well just finished working out and am off to dinner.. Enjoy your steroids GR :D
Or should I say Dr. GR.. Since you claim to have written the book on steroids :laugh:

No you f*** didn't! Wait, I am on Ignore so how did he hear that?
Randy, please find a post where I EVER said I was a lousy mother...I bet you can't find one cause there isn't one. I have no probem with seeing a BB woman in a bikini, it is the nudes I dont appreciate appearing in the middle of a conversatio that I am in.
In addition, my kids have no idea that I have ever peed on my husband you jackass! This is an anonymous forum so noone knows me. This forum is a place where I can share a differnt side of me and my kids have no idea that I am even a member of this forum. Why are you even BRING UP MY KIDS?
If I were a man, i would kick you fat ass !

Pepper said:
I think the absence of complaining by the attackees has a little to do with the lack of response. Plus, it is just people clowning around. Real attacks have been dealt with.

If I were OceanDude, I'd feel pretty good about my thread. He received a ton of support.
Actually Pepper, you my friend were conspicuously silent. :finger:
:finger:

OD

Everyone knows that there are people here at IM who are registered as multiple users and who play both sides of an argument and set people up and start hate threads and play games. I would be in favor of having a mechanism to show all names as aliases anytime somone posts with an IP that is duplicated by a different account in the same day. There is a small chance for false positives but it would flush out a lot of the loosers out there playing both sides for fun and games.

Jeannie, can you cut Randy some slack and kiss and make up? He is a good guy and I like you too and hate to see all this silly fighting...

OD

Thanks for sticking up for me OD.

It is ashame that this thread has turned into a circus of hate, when that was precisely the point I was against.

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:
They can use a proxy OD.
I can say that 99.9 percent the culprit is Jeanie or one of her friends.
If you really think about it. What other newbie, would come to a new board not knowing anything about it and go straight to the suggestion box and spend their time writing such a long message eagerly outlining their point against me.
I tell you, the odds of that are zero. Just shows what kind of person she is. :no: But anyway.. I think it should end here.

Fitgurl3 said:
I agree with Jeanie. I remember reading the rules that we have to agree to when joining and after reviewing many posts I realize that the rules are constantly broken so just because someone is offended by a chatroom doesn't mean that the people chatting should have to leave. the person who is upset should just leave. For example, I have seen someone who constantly posing semi nudity and it is definite no no.
I have also seen someone threaten someone elses life in a post. I have also seen this person accuse a very bueatiful female member of looking like a man.
This is a bodybuilding site where people with common goals in bb can support eachother, not insult or put down eachother when it comes to bb, steroids being one.
There is more but since I am new I don't want to take sides. I am trying to come in as more of a mediator.
Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of IronMagazine.com LLC BodyBuilding Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of IronMagazine.com LLC BodyBuilding Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of IronMagazine.com LLC BodyBuilding Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

obviously you are a member here that just joined under a new name. :doh:

interesting to get into the suggeston thread on her first post lol

OD

Can't we just have a group hug
and agree to disagree :)

I rerspect Jeanie's dedication, and get along well with almost everyone at IM most of the time. I've never had a bad moment with Randy and like his posts. It was very indictful to post your first remark of one person against another person with no history on the situation of the two people involved. TO have left everyone else involved in that particular war out and defend only Jeanie removed all doubt in my mind. Jeanie you are a powerful person as well as beautiful to look at. Randy you're a funny ass mofo. Drop all that angry crap and get along.

BoneCrusher said:
I rerspect Jeanie's dedication, and get along well with almost everyone at IM most of the time. I've never had a bad moment with Randy and like his posts. It was very indictful to post your first remark of one person against another person with no history on the situation of the two people involved. TO have left everyone else involved in that particular war out and defend only Jeanie removed all doubt in my mind. Jeanie you are a powerful person as well as beautiful to look at. Randy you're a funny ass mofo. Drop all that angry crap and get along.
It is not that clear. You are not considering the third element, someone that doesn´t like Jeanie, I am not saying it is Randy. Someone could do this new member and post here, everybody would think that obviously was her that did it. Just to make her look bad. :yes:

Vieope said:
It is not that clear. You are not considering the third element, someone that doesn´t like Jeanie, I am not saying it is Randy. Someone could do this new member and post here, everybody would think that obviously was her that did it. Just to make her look bad. :yes:
True ... but how likely? Jeanie is a nice person from what I have seen. Who'd set her up like that V?

BoneCrusher said:
True ... but how likely? Jeanie is a nice person from what I have seen. Who'd set her up like that V?

That only Jeanie can answer.

Thanks for your comments Bone Crusher. As I said before, I have nothing against anyone. But when they make a point to follow me and post derogatory and insulting comments about me then I will get defensive as I believe any of you would. If Jeanie would stop with here negative comments about me I will certainly stop defending those negative posts. As Bone Crusher or anyone else that knows me, I like to joke around with people and I am not one to launch personal attacks against anyone unless they of course insult me first. Then I have a defense mechanism that can kick in without warning :D. Other than that for those that I disapprove of I simply make a habbit of turning the other corner when I see them. I don't make a point to analyse their posts and make it my mission to make their lives miserable. There is plenty more appropriate things I would prefer doing with my time than that. I'm not asking those that like Jeanie to dislike her either. I'm just asking her to stop with her childish attacks against me.

I like Randy and Jeanie. You two start feeling special now because I said that.

Back