• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I vote we warn/ban Gays!!!

Randy

Woof! Woof! Woof!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been noticing a few gay people on the board trying toss their sexual fantasies in our faces... Some of the things I have read have been pretty crude and unnexceptable to say the least. I am not condoning that anyone gay or otherwise display their sexuality in a graphic, offensive, and unneceptable manner on the forum.

An example is when gay individuals describe in detail how they like getting nailed in the :booty: I think just sends a very wrong message here on the board.

Another example is when they whip out photos exposing their transexual bodies with weenies hanging out... <That's just wrong>.

I'm open minded and am not against gays in general as long as they don't flaunt their sexual ideals around me. Nor do I feel it's right for them to do it around anyone else here.. I know gay individuals are people to, but this is not right for anyone.

Now to watch the vultures swoop down on this one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now some may say this goes against what I stated in my last thread where I was against targeting and creating threads about banning individuals.. Well this is a bit different. For one, I'm not naming any names and targeting any individuals specifically. I am simply trying to make a point.

Last edited:
Gay's are a specific group. You could just not open a thread started by someone you perceive to be gay. That's what I do.

Last edited:
Nah, I don´t agree with you. I don´t understand why they are like that but they are free and what is wrong with them describing their sexual fantasies? :shrug:

I only heard of one case involving nudity. That is not right for everybody here, against the rules of the board. Although I quite don´t agree with that. :)

icon_troll.gif

feedtroll.gif

This is going to be one big thread. :lol:
Btw, don´t forget that lesbians are gay and that is so cool.

Pepper said:
GOGA is most definately cool.
GOGA? Girl on girl action? If that is it I swear that I never heard this expression before. My brain just recognizes any sex acronym. :rofl:

Vieope said:
GOGA? Girl on girl action? If that is it I swear that I never heard this expression before. My brain just recognizes any sex acronym. :rofl:
Bingo!

I will be quiet now, I will let this thread explode first. Then I come back to throw gasoline at it to put away the fire.

Everyone is so busy lately worrying about who should be banned and what threads should be deleted. Why don't we leave that up to the mods. They are big boys/girls and after all that is why they are here. If it was a serious issue Prince would just remove the thread or ban the person. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Randy said:
I just am making a simple point that whether you are gay, lesbian, transvestite. or heterosexual, describing details about your sexuality in an obsene or offensive nature, I think should be something that is done in private and not tossed out on the board..
The sex forum is for frank discussion of any kind of legal sex. I'd hate to shut down that kind of discussion b/c I might read about what gays are dong too.

Just deal with it.:shrug:

Pepper said:
The sex forum is for frank discussion of any kind of legal sex. I'd hate to shut down that kind of discussion b/c I might read about what gays are dong too.

Just deal with it.:shrug:
feedtroll.gif

Which troll are you telling us not to feed Pepper? We have a small collection of them now. It seems that IM has been put on a troll hot list as the place to go get ointo conversations with BB'ers.

Randy said:
I've been noticing a few gay people on the board trying toss their sexual fantasies in our faces... Some of the things I have read have been pretty crude and unnexceptable to say the least. I am not condoning that anyone gay or otherwise display their sexuality in a graphic, offensive, and unneceptable manner on the forum.

An example is when gay individuals describe in detail how they like getting nailed in the :booty: I think just sends a very wrong message here on the board.

Another example is when they whip out photos exposing their transexual bodies with weenies hanging out... <That's just wrong>.

I'm open minded and am not against gays in general as long as they don't flaunt their sexual ideals around me. Nor do I feel it's right for them to do it around anyone else here.. I know gay individuals are people to, but this is not right for anyone.

Now to watch the vultures swoop down on this one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now some may say this goes against what I stated in my last thread where I was against targeting and creating threads about banning individuals.. Well this is a bit different. For one, I'm not naming any names and targeting any individuals specifically. I am simply trying to make a point.
You and your nekkid bodybuilder pics make you Public Enema #1. :laugh:

That pic was a gag Randy, you came on to me not the other way around. Your still cool though. :D

Forget the gays, let's ban the Jews. :laugh:

Dale Mabry said:
Forget the gays, let's ban the Jews. :laugh:
And blacks. And catholics. And any non-blonde/blue eyed German.

Jeez.... get over it you guys. Fags are on earth just like us normal people. ( :laugh: )

IML Gear Cream!
du510 said:
And blacks. And catholics. And any non-blonde/blue eyed German.

Jeez.... get over it you guys. Fags are on earth just like us normal people. ( :laugh: )

Well, the blacks go without saying. :D

I have never had it from behind but I am willing to learn.............should I be banned?

Hope you guys are joking here. some pretty mean stuff.

I was joking about everything cept the jews. Mel Gibson says they killed jesus.

Dale Mabry said:
I was joking about everything cept the jews. Mel Gibson says they killed jesus.
I think the Bible does too.
But I don't hate us.

min0 lee said:
That pic was a gag Randy, you came on to me not the other way around. Your still cool though. :D
Id have to see proof cause the pic said alot.

lol at randy saying to ban gays..fuckin hilarious

du510 said:
Can a hermaphrodite go either way and still be straight???? :confused:
:laugh:

You're alright du510 :evil:

And Thanks for your support Oaktown :D Or was that support? :hmmm:

min0 lee said:
I will go on record and say I am straight.
:confused: I don't know what to believe anymore :hmmm:

I suppose your cousin Max is the one that is gay? :laugh:
I'm definately going to tuck my turkey feathers in now for sure :hair:

Back