• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Combining Muscles

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, for the last year, year and a half I have had a five day split with a legs, bicep & triceps, chest, shoulders, and back routine.

I am going to cut down to a four day split, resting every tuesday but I want to know some combinations that you guys use.

I have thought about shoulders and back, maybe adding biceps to my back day and triceps to my chest day but I am not sure.

So without further ado, how do you combine your workouts? Which muscles do you place together and why?

A successful split i employed for about 18 months was the following:

Mon: Delts, triceps, biceps
Tues: Thighs
Wed: Off
Thurs: Back, calves
Fri: Chest, abs

But i realised that my biceps were the only things not really responding as i'd like, cause they were essentially getting hit hard on their own day and back day, and as anciliary muscles on other days (including just stacking the bar or machines).

So my current split currently resembles this:

Mon: Delts, triceps,
Tues: Thighs
Wed: Off
Thurs: Back, biceps, calves
Fri: Chest, abs

While it's still early days, i'm feeling quite positive about it.

In class today, instead of falling asleep and resting I pondered the question I asked and came up with a routine.

Sunday: Legs
Monday: Chest, triceps
Wednesday: Back, biceps
Thursday: Shoulders, abs

What do you think?

Back