• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do they find black holes if the space is black?

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
attachment.php

You're awesome! :crazy: ;)

1644.JPG

Vieope said:
Why the clock on the right is two minutes ahead?

black holes effect the space-time continium

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:
Why the clock on the right is two minutes ahead?
Because it's smaller therefore it's velocity toward the blackhole.... who cares, I posted it to say that they know because the clocks start bending.:D

A bunch of astro-physicists get high on DMT one night and made all this shit up.:laugh:

They haven't discovered the cosmic blue bunny rabbit holes yet though.

Vieope said:
I guess you are right. How do you know that it is not 1 day 1 hour and two minutes?
How do we know that either of the clocks had the right time during the photoshoot?

redspy said:
A bunch of astro-physicists get high on DMT one night and made all this shit up.:laugh:
Haha.. I am sure I can think how this discovery happened.

"
Hey guys I see a hole..
Where? Where?
There!
Yayyyyy!" :lol:

The bigger question is; why havent they discovered the black holes only natural enemy, the pile?

JJJ said:
The bigger question is; why havent they discovered the black holes only natural enemy, the pile?
It is the flashlight, better yet, it is the light. If you stop to think about it, the light itself is dark. That is why the space is black.

dali discovered black holes?

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:
It is the flashlight, better yet, it is the light. If you stop to think about it, the light itself is dark. That is why the space is black.

That made no sense and had nothing to do with my post :lol:

rockgazer69 said:
dali discovered black holes?
I don´t know about that but I saw this painting in MoMA-NYC once and it was amazing. I like Dali a lot.

dali-photo.jpg

Back