• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

a question to all anadrol users...

Viktor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 7 days into my anadrol cycle at 100mgs a day. It made my stool turn reddish...is this common with anadrol? i did a search and it seems like it isn't ... its kind of scary :hmmm:

is anadrol the only thing you are taking ?

750 test + 500 deca...my urine is fine but my stool has been reddish for the last 2 days...its defenitely not something i ate there was no changes in my diet. I wonder if i should stop using it...

If it were green I could have had a possible answer, not sure about redish. Sure your diet hasn't changed recently?

maybe you have hemroids? If the red is blood and its on your stool that would indicate its bleeding near the exit of your stink star. I assume you've been lifting heavier since being on cycle...maybe you strain too much and cause a hemroid to form...and as a shit exits your ass its milking your hemroid?

stool color can vary drastically depending on the diet...

I just read a post by some guy on another bb board. anadrol caused him to pee blood and he said that there was blood in his stool too. thats scary, i really hope its something i ate. i wont stop using drol but ill watch my diet tomorrow. i am kind of relieved that my urine is not reddish then it would defenitely be blood. thanks guys...

usually if there is blood in your stool you can see it, and or it might leak out when taking a dump. should also be some traces of blood when you wipe your ass...

That sure is strange with such a low dose, but it sounds like orals are not working well for you.

its all good today everything was ok. i thought it was kidney problems. i still cant find an explanation for it there was no changes in my diet. oh well i am happy its not my kidneys... anadrol is working great for me i am up 15 lbs. thats 2lbs a day, yeah i know its all water. no significant strength gains yet...no sides either.

Back