• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MSG - Harmful to us?

nmuriqi

Swelling up
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I work in a chinese restaurant (Mr. Chow) and most of the food there contains MSG. I was just wondering if consuming it would hinder my bodybuilding/health goals.

ask this in nutrion...

MSG is very bad. Don't smoke it.

Hi MR. Chow I am Min0 Lee you see. :wave:

Actually some believe its linked to obesity now.

MSG is very bad for us!! i cant eat anything that contains it,,i will have a migran for 3 days!! check this site out and test your self,,msg is a killer,
www.msgmyth.com

nmuriqi said:
I work in a chinese restaurant (Mr. Chow) and most of the food there contains MSG. .
A lot of other food that you buy elsewhere contains MSG as well. It may not be listed as MSG, though. For example if the ingredients on a product say 'meat tenderiser' that is MSG. The link posted by julio explains this in more detail. So if you really want to avoid it completely, you will have to learn a lot more about it and not just avoid chinese restaurant food :D

Vieope said:
First time I am hearing about this msg thing.
Really? I first heard of it when the shit hit the fan somewhere in the 80's. I only found out that 'meat tenderiser' could be MSG a few years ago. Until then meat tenderiser to me was a guy with a mallet bashing the meat! :D

Back