• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dan Rather Steps Down

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Basically because of the fabrications and lies he told about Bush before the election. Serves him right :thumb:

Dg I have to tell you that I never had any respect for the guy anyway. All these news people think that because they come on our TV's and tell us what happened in the news that day that they are some kind of noble class of Americans. Some small few have had the chance to actually make a change, keep our lying politicians in check, and even helped in a way be reporting the dirty deeds of the local apliance repairmen as they were caught jacking old people. Anyone who looks it over very clearly sees that bush was not around when he was supposed to be but who the hell gives a damn?Hey Dan Rather... report the crooked stuff, but don't make it up as you go along. Seee ya!

i had a lotta respect for rather until he tried to tear bush apart..fuck him..who cares if he leaves now..i got no respect for the man now

oaktownboy said:
i had a lotta respect for rather until he tried to tear bush apart..fuck him..who cares if he leaves now..i got no respect for the man now

He was a rabid liberal commie bombthrower for many,many years prior to this latest episode. Like many bombthrowers they became extinct after 9/11. This particular bouncing of ole Danny is extremely sweet, him and Kerry in the same year. Revenge is truly a dish thats best served cold. Fuck face is leaving in shame.................Rich

All I know is, my wife's cousin worked in the CBS newsroom as a fact checker and she said Dan Rather is a real asshole. So fuck him.

I actually didn't think Dan Rather was a good choice to take over the position to begin with from Walter Cronkite. I just felt he was not up to the job and I really did not think his reporting changed my mind over the years.

Maybe as a reporter he just might be better. Maybe because of his experiences he feels he can be a better reporter than some of the "new breed" today and wants to get his hands into the actual reporting instead of just reporting what others tell him happened... He "got took" with the report about Bush in the election - CBS and he went with the story based on the information they were given which turned out to be inaccurate.

I have no doubt Bush DID get "special favors" and "treatment" since he MOST DEFINITELY was "connected" with the "powers-that-be". You can "bet the farm" HE RECEIVED SPECIAL FAVORS A LOT! I DO KNOW that if you do not get a physical when you are a pilot you ARE NOT QUALIFIED and the time you put in then is not service. Bush was still in college getting C's - or less - while Kerry WAS serving in Vietnam in hostile fire territory honorably UNDER FIRE from the enemy. Bush even slammed McCain's service as an honorably discharged Vietnam Veteran also - I wondered why McCain wasn't more effective in telling Bush to his face "to back off" (to say the very least!) ...

CBS really needs a much better qualified "anchor" for the position that sees things from all perspectives all the time with an open mind objectively.

Rather is also from Texas - as is Bush. I am quite sure he (Rather) is a "fellow Republican"...

Take Care, John H.

Rather is a rabid a liberal as has ever existed. And exactly what "experiences" made him better then anyone else? And nobody "took" Rather anywheres. He always was a biased fucking bombthrower with his own political agenda. This time, however, he got caught. His ratings had been going down for a long time prior to all that as the country, by and large, has had enough of the liberal crusade.

Rather reported a story, he knew to be bullshit, in an attempt to influence an American presidential election. Even worse he failed to corroborate the story because he knew it would be proved to be false. THEN the asshole refused to admit the mistake and apologize just like a typical "I can do no wrong Liberal". And Dan Rather a Republican? HaHa, your kidding right? If Rather were a republican he'd have been investigating Kerrys bullshit purple hearts, which allowed him to duck early "4 mos" from the war He volunteered for;Or, He'd have investigated Kerrys illegal contact with foreign communist agents during wartime, in Paris! And Although it ended up burying him John Kerry got off easy from the media for his actions both during and after the war.

But thats cause most reporters and media moguls are Liberals. Now, however, there is one less of them. At least on a major news service and I have no doubt Dan Rather will be eased off of 60mins too. Not that anyone watches it anymore. And sure as hell, in a job where ratings are everything, nobody was watching him as a news anchor anymore either.

And now the bombthrowers are all crying about their "rights of free speech" and how its being attacked. They always seem to cry about that dont they? Of course the simple reality is that the American people want to the news reported in an un-biased manner and wont tolerate the Dan Rathers anymore.........Rich

Rich46yo said:
He was a rabid liberal commie bombthrower
Rich46yo said:
Fuck face is leaving in shame
Smart, Come into a an arguement about 'name calling' and slander with more 'name calling' and slander.

That only puts you on the same level as Rather Rich.....

"commie" ? Grow up old man.

Rich46yo said:
reported a story, he knew to be bullshit, in an attempt to influence an American presidential election. Even worse he failed to corroborate the story because he knew it would be proved to be false.

kinda like WMD's and Iraq's like to Al-Queada, huh :hmmm:

Rich46yo said:
Of course the simple reality is that the American people want to the news reported in an un-biased manner

HA! what about Fox News?

IML Gear Cream!
Flex said:
kinda like WMD's and Iraq's like to Al-Queada, huh :hmmm:

Not even close. We had ever reason to believe Saddam had WMDs because he obstructed every effort to find out the truth about them. If he had nothing to hide then why did he spend years trying to do so? And every other country thought so too, tho now you have a hard time trying to find one to admit it. The Saudis themslves warned that Saddam would "unleash hell" if we were to invade the place. Now? They say they never thought he had WMDs.

The UN inspectors found irrefutable evidence that tons of chem/bio weapons, and their pre-cursors, did in fact exist and not even the Iraqi's said they didnt. They still however havnt been accounted for so who knows where they went?

Anyway for such an anology with Rathergate you'd have to have Bush plant chemical weapons in Iraq and then lie to the public saying they are Saddams. And the paperwork used as proof would have to be dated for 1972 while using a font, typed from a computer, that wasnt even created until 1986 :laugh: :laugh: .............Rich

Back