• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New kid on the block...

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up all. I've always hated when some poor sap joins the site I'm always on and starts a thread about it but here I am...:wave: :D I know "I'm Trying" from softballfans.com so I just wanted to holla at my boy.:rocker: I'm looking forward to learning a lot from all you guys/gals and hopefully I can bring a little something to the site as well. Looks like a killer site!:hot: So if you have any advice about the site, who knows their stuff, which chicks are hott:lick: :nanner: :wave: :thumb: :D (I'd really like to know that one if you couldn't tell), or any thing else to get me moving in the right direction now is the time. Until then, WORK HARD!!!

welcome dude , youll like here ... Ive been here a week , and Im already in love with this site :)

welcome bkc, I guess :moon:

I'm Trying said:
welcome bkc, I guess :moon:
Elite member huh??? Glad to see they have high standards...:p

bkc said:
Elite member huh??? Glad to see they have high standards...:p

Yeah I had to pay to be an elite member. My wife though says I have an "Elite Member" :laugh:

I'm Trying said:
Yeah I had to pay to be an elite member. My wife though says I have an "Elite Member" :laugh:
Too much info!!! What supps are you taking for that!?!:laugh:

Welcome!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome bkc :D

y'all...don't believe ANYTHING that BKC says......

sportytahoe said:
y'all...don't believe ANYTHING that BKC says......

Sporty is one of my girlfriends and she is always going on about how I'm the greastest lover she's ever had!!!:rocker: :nanner: :wave:

you caught me..........

Back