• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Abf Products

gregster224

SKINNY BUT GROWING
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys new member here. How are you all doing. I've been training for a while now and getting some good results. I use creatine and protein to help build muscle. I'm looking to get serious now and have been told about abf products. Does anyone have any first hand experience on these products???? I know I can't actuallt buy them in the UK due our laws, but its ok if I buy mail order from the states, stupid huh!!!!
Keep training hard and see you at the gym:blah: :cry: :confused:

Particulatly interested inthe awesome sounding M-1-T the 19 nor stuff and 1-Test

m1t 1-test and 19nor are all legal to buy in the uk you just can't get them in shops

how long have you been training? how old are you? do you have any other prohormone/steroid experience?

Cheers for that. Have you used abf or could you recommend something else. How good are they??? I'm currently 70Kg and my first goal is 80kg. I train three times a week and go all out heavy weights and low reps.:confused:

No experience of prohormones or steriods

Last edited:
thanx for the info stu. the website has been a great help. Excellent prices for cotein and creatine as well, this will save me a fortune. Thanx again:) :bounce:

stu21Ldn said:
m1t 1-test and 19nor are all legal to buy in the uk you just can't get them in shops

they are already illegal in the UK (as from the end of October they were made class C over here), not that anywhere used to sell them before... bar from you know who - but stuart at discount-supplements is still taking international orders for them... thats why he is allowed to stock them still (I've been told they'll still have stocks till the US ban, M1T you can still get from the site... F**k knows why?? but 4derm/1ad/4ad in other words all the recognised pro-hormones have been taken off so you'll have to email him about that 1)

I strongly recommend if you are going to buy any pro-hormones or pro-roids you get them from Stuart at discount-supps, send him an email and tell him that I (Simon from Notts) sent you :D he might give you a bit of discount too if you make a large order!

I second the recommendation on www.sports-nutrition.net - super protein/isolate/creatine/glutamine/ala/zma and you won't find it (for that quality) any cheaper in the UK!

anyway welcome to IM gregster, good to see some more guys representin the UK are here now :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
shit i had no idea theyd just been banned

Back