• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tired of counting calories-

ShannonC_77

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

I'm about to start bulking for a while but I'm getting so sick of counting calories lately. It seems that I obsess over it and it starts ruling my life (well maybe a bit of an exaggeration but pretty damn close...).

Anyway, does anyone successfully not count calories and still get to their goals? Do you think it's possible to just eat by instict (like obviously healthy and stuff) and not worry about numbers?

Any thoughts would be great!

Yeah me :D That's why I use TP's carb cycling diet because you don't have to count and you are guaranteed to get the proper amount of cals in.

I hate counting calories too. Haven't done it in a few weeks. Sure does feel nice, but I am a lil plump from being off season.

TP's carb cycle might work good for you as well.

Wow thanks for the super quick replies!!! It's good to hear that it is possible. I'm a super type A person so I get in the mentality that if I screw anything up the worlds going to end sometimes so I think I'd be way happier if I didn't count calories because then I wouldn't worry about screwing up....

Is there somewhere I could find out about TP carb cycling diet?

Thanks again!

It's at the bottom of Jodi's signature thingie up there ^

Thats SUPER! :p

Go to the sticky called Guide to Cutting and Bulking. In there is 3 links to TP's articles on Carb Cycling. Good luck

I had to check every calorie when I began, but after a while I knew the calorie content of everything I ate off the top of my head. Granted, I eat pretty much the same thing weekly, but you really get a feel for what your doing.

Now it's a breeze... I still have to check labels on occasion, but nothing like it was when I began.

If you want to count calories, put the time in at the beginning.. it will pay off & become second nature.

ShannonC_77 said:
Hello,

I'm about to start bulking for a while but I'm getting so sick of counting calories lately. It seems that I obsess over it and it starts ruling my life (well maybe a bit of an exaggeration but pretty damn close...).

btw.. i thought the same thing for a while. I was obsessed & sick of checking everything. It wore off ...for me, anyway. :)

Good luck.

busyLivin said:
btw.. i thought the same thing for a while. I was obsessed & sick of checking everything. It wore off ...for me, anyway. :)

Good luck.
Are you a Republican?

Back