• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hahahahaha... I'm juevenile.... huh huh

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So once a week I volunteer at a local elementary school and this morning I went and was walking down the hall when a certain classroom caught my eye. Taped to the door were the names of the two teachers that taught in that room: "Ms. Butts and Mrs. Eatson"

:haha::haha::haha:
I shit you not, I can't make this up. What kind of hell do kids give these teachers right? You can tell they ordered that sign specifically for Eatson not to come first.

It made me think of South Park's Mrs. Chokesondick

"Suck my Balls!"

"Present them."

:laugh:

thats not as bad as the girl at our school whos name is assholey (prenounced different)

There was an Indian kid named Nadish. We called him Nad, he ran track you often heard chants, "Go Nad, Go Nad"

ihateschoolmt said:
thats not as bad as the girl at our school whos name is assholey (prenounced different)
There's a kid at my lil sisters school.

His name is pronounced.... " Lah-ma'-jze-ello "

But it's spelled 'lemon jello'

I have a bio TA who's Indian and her name is Hima Durgemboodi and people just call her Ms. Booty

Luke9583 said:

I was at the Portsmouth Naval Hospital a zillion years ago and I overheard all the nurses talking about the twins that had just been born; Lemonjello and Orangejello. :rolleyes:

Luke9583 said:

I know my uncle's friend is a nurse and she helped deliver some twins names lemon jello and orange jello. Ofcourse they were spelled differently.

IML Gear Cream!
O.K., am I getting my stories crossed Albob? I may be! I remember you from MM.com and I may have heard it or told it there? I don't know!:hmmm: :bulb: :hmmm:

We had a Mr. Bahgs and a Mr. Dick at our school. One day they were both called over the intercom to come to the office. It was fucking hilarious :lol:

This aint hardcore or anything,but weird.I got a freind named Typerwriter.

Back