• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

so i decided to add some protein to my oats this morning....

thajeepster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I needed a quick breakfast this morning so i added a scoop of my Isopure vanilla protein to my oats with water, when i nuked it, about 2 mins it turned into a solid oat cake, like a muffin or something in my bowl, how do you guys do this? Am I doing something wrong? It was really tough and hard to break up, I added some milk and ate it anyways, did i destroy the protein? Has this happened to anyone else?

What I do is I do a regular protein shake and I add the oats to it.

I put 2 scoops of my whey protein in the blender + 1cup of skimmed milk + 1 cup of oats :)

The oats mix pretty well once they went throught the blender .

thajeepster said:
I needed a quick breakfast this morning so i added a scoop of my Isopure vanilla protein to my oats with water, when i nuked it, about 2 mins it turned into a solid oat cake, like a muffin or something in my bowl, how do you guys do this? Am I doing something wrong? It was really tough and hard to break up, I added some milk and ate it anyways, did i destroy the protein? Has this happened to anyone else?

heating whey protein like that destroys the fragile nucleui structures, bascially making it useless...

cook the oats, then add in the whey once it has been removed from the heat source...

LAM said:
heating whey protein like that destroys the fragile nucleui structures, bascially making it useless...

agreed

cook your oats with water like you normally do, mix in the whey right at the end

You can try the oats raw ... thats what I do ... No need to cook if you asked me , especially if youre in a hurry ... I guess it all depends on what you like , I dont mind eating the oats raw in the shake .

Back