• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How long till I should do my next creatine cycle ?

simbh

Simon
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ill be done with my CrE2 HCL creatine in about 2 weeks now ... How long should I take a break before starting some tricreatine mendlate (however its spelled ). Ill probably take some swole or some Xpand . My trainer at the gym , shes a good friend , told me 6 to 8 weeks after Im done with my cycle. Isnt that a bit long ?

Thanks for the help . Oh ya , if it helps , I drink about 5-6 liters of water a day to make sure my kidneys have a smooth ride :)

Thx for the help guys.

simbh said:
Ill be done with my CrE2 HCL creatine in about 2 weeks now ... How long should I take a break before starting some tricreatine mendlate (however its spelled ). Ill probably take some swole or some Xpand . My trainer at the gym , shes a good friend , told me 6 to 8 weeks after Im done with my cycle. Isnt that a bit long ?

Thanks for the help . Oh ya , if it helps , I drink about 5-6 liters of water a day to make sure my kidneys have a smooth ride :)

Thx for the help guys.

i dont cycle creatine i just drop it when im on a cut, i dnt think you need to take 6-8 weeks off. the longest iv had off it was 2wks an iv been takin it for two years without any side effects or health issues

It's recommended to cycle it for 6 weeks.

simbh said:

Thx for the help guys.

I don't cycle creatine...I've seen no medical studies that have concluded that long-term creatine use is in any way harmfull...

Ok , well according to my calcultions , Ill be finished around the 15th of december ... So what Ill do , is Im gonna take a few weeks off of it during the holiday period and the 1st or 2nd week of january Ill re-start my creatine ... this should give me about 3 weeks off ... Good comprimise betwen the two and since Ill be drinking a little during the holiday season , it works great for me...

Thanks for the help guys and the personnal feedback !

I've never heard of cycling creating either. I've been taking creating (shake form) for about six months now, daily.

I have heard about cycling creatine. But i havnt heard of anyone doing it. I heard that its good to lay off it for a lil while so your body can reproduce creatine naturally. Cause when you take creatine it shuts down your bodys natural production of creatine.

Back