• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you have your Red Wings?

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Look it up, I got mine a couple times.

I think I know what it is.. but im not sure :gosh:

If its what I am thinking.. no.

PreMier said:
I think I know what it is.. but im not sure :gosh:

If its what I am thinking.. no.
What is it you thinking it is?

Shit I sound like Vieope when I have too much to drink:laugh:

Giving a woman oral satisfaction, while she is on her period?

Are you asking this now, because your drunk.. and just did it? :lol:

maniclion said:
I got mine a couple times.

that is just fucking gross ! :barf:

and why exactly would you intentionally do that ?

PreMier said:
Giving a woman oral satisfaction, while she is on her period?

Are you asking this now, because your drunk.. and just did it? :lol:
Not just did it, the other 2 times I was drunk. My gf's on now but I'm feeling frisky, at least I'm not going for my Brown Wings or Golden Wings:laugh:

I always annouce that the Tomato Boat is in port. :D

Although I find most women don't feel comfortable with you going down on them during that time.

Seek counseling...or go to church!

If you do you have f%#^ing problems... That's just nasty...:barf: Literally!

if the woman is freshly showered and wears a tampon w the string either cut off or tucked inside you cannot even tell. my 1st hubby would not even care about the blood it was a little strange. it's more erotic if you take measures to make the experience not unpleasant for your lover.

im feeling fairly hung over 2day reading this thread has really made me feel sick. thanks :thumb:

on another note i always wondered at a murder scene if they could tell period blood from other blood. found out they can....

thats just sick. Its right up there with people that like to take dumps on each other.

It's like a told a teenager on another forum, "If, as you're going down on her, you find a string, go home. There's no prize attached to it." :)

Flex said:
Mmmmmmmm...period blood :lick:

:haha: YA RIGHT! :barf: :nope: :no:
I never planned it to happen, both times were just poor timing and too much to drink mixed with intense passion aka. horniness.

Odessa-Permian huh Flex. We had a guy who played Varsity there his Junior year moved to our school his Senior year, we called him "Mojo". Cockstrong bastard almost seperated my shoulder in practice.

IML Gear Cream!
maniclion said:
I never planned it to happen, both times were just poor timing and too much to drink mixed with intense passion aka. horniness.

Odessa-Permian huh Flex. We had a guy who played Varsity there his Junior year moved to our school his Senior year, we called him "Mojo". Cockstrong bastard almost seperated my shoulder in practice.

too your first part...damn alcohol!

secondly, that's cool man. crazy mothefuckers :rocker: what was his name?

intercourse is one thing...oral...uhhh, no thanks! That's no mark of a real man, it's more about your threshhold for disgusting tastes and smells... That's plain old foul! I have a hard time eating a chick who's not particularly fresh...let alone at that time of month.

Actually fellas if ya hit a clean woman it does not matter. None of us ever does a skank ... so your girl is clean. Spread the petals of her flower and work the zone.

Besides ... you'll never know how many girls just let you have at it and never said anything ... :laugh: ... I bet every man here over 30 that likes to eat a peach has already earned his red-wings :D.

Back