• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

20 fish oils a day

joey2005

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I understand this is 200 calories...so if i was to take 20 of them a day.. would i eliminate other fat such as nuts etc....just have fat from animal meat and fish oils?

you could, but make sure you get at least some Omega 6 fatty acids in every day...

canned tuna is not a good source of omega 3's...

I too find that I lack omega 3s in my diet. I don't like the idea of taking fish oil because I have my calories down enough already I wouldn't be able to enjoy the food that I do eat. I think I am going to start using the omega 3 eggs that are being sold at the walmart supercenter where I shop. Has anyone tried these?

Just get a good balance of other sources of fat, such as olive oil, safflower oil, nuts, and eggs.

tr2570fl said:
I too find that I lack omega 3s in my diet. I don't like the idea of taking fish oil because I have my calories down enough already I wouldn't be able to enjoy the food that I do eat. I think I am going to start using the omega 3 eggs that are being sold at the walmart supercenter where I shop. Has anyone tried these?

fish oil caps are a lot less expensive. and say you take the minimum dosage of 6 caps a day, that's 54 cals. I'm pretty sure 54 cals isn't going to blow your diet...

I didn't realize they weren't loaded with cals. I'm def. going to go pick some up I think I saw like 100 something on sale for like 10 bucks. Thanks Lam.

Back