• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shoulder Pain

Goodfella9783

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sometimes when I'm doing Shoulder Side Laterals with dumbells or on a machine I have a pain on the side of my right shoulder almost from my bicep to the middle of my shoulder. It doesn't effect my strength, but its just annoying because I don't want it to turn out to be something bad. Its not a terrible pain it's more of an aching that occurs mostly when I'm not training, but it comes and goes. It doesn't feel like rotator cuff, but I could be wrong? If anyone could help me out that would be great. Thanks

I think it I have seen it being mentioned before; It's not right if it hurts, don't do it.

Same thing, from my own experience i'd say find a substitute that doesn't tempt fate.

i have that problem, absolutely terrible pain. i no longer do any sort of side lateral raises. if i get pains from them, it destroys my next two weeks, affects a lot of different lifts, including bench press. thats why i hit lateral delts with shoulder presses and upright rows. i hit anterior with the shoulder presses and anterior cable excercises and my posteriors with reverse DB pec dec and posterior delt cable excercises. dont do it if it hurts ;)

Its strange though. I have don't really feel the ache when I'm doing the exercises, it's more of just a faint ache after. It more when I move the shoulder muscle on the upper side of shoulder (sorry, anatomy isn't my best subject). Could it be a strain possibly? The reason I'm pretty sure its not rotator is because I can rotate my arm normally, throw a ball, etc. Should I ice it or something? Any help would be great. Thanks.....

Get some high dosage Glucosamine & Condroitan vitamins. I had the same prob, and after 4 days, it was nearly gone.

Back