• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bestest LEGAL Sup?

crimsondestinyx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so in your opinions, what, come this January, would be the top 3 best LEGAL supplements for muscle strength and mass?

Anabolic Matrix :thumbs: Do you like the plug there Rob(Prince) :D

food
proteins
bcaa's[pre/during/post]

Whey
Cassein
Creatine Ethyl Ester

Why are people listing BCAA's? :lol:

Protein
CEE
Multi vitamin

IML Gear Cream!
There will be new stuff emerging.

dg806 said:
There will be new stuff emerging.
Care to elaborate on that or are you going to keep us in suspense?

Well nothing I know of yet, but look at superdrol. It's not on the list and there are others in the work. Now how long they last is still to be determined. But I would bet they will be some new good anabolics come out. Agree?

dg806 said:
Well nothing I know of yet, but look at superdrol. It's not on the list and there are others in the work. Now how long they last is still to be determined. But I would bet they will be some new good anabolics come out. Agree?
I agree there could be some exciting innovations, I guess the key question is how frequently law makers update the ban list. If they act quickly manufacturers won't bother.

One thing that will definitely happen is lots of PH users will step up to traditonal anabolics like test and deca.

Agree.

Plus other stuff.

I also think M1T and some others will become a desired AS like dbol.

redspy said:
I agree there could be some exciting innovations, I guess the key question is how frequently law makers update the ban list. If they act quickly manufacturers won't bother.

One thing that will definitely happen is lots of PH users will step up to traditonal anabolics like test and deca.

Does it matter?

Those who care, will have a stockpile ready for the cold war.

As to how quickly the AG will act, again does it matter? Will anyone risk bringing that stuff into the country and it getting seized? I predict that the entire climate changes on 1/20.

Twin Peak said:
I predict that the entire climate changes on 1/20.
I believe that the whole underground roid market will explode. I assume this is what you mean?

No, I meant the opposite. I think that you will see busts of all sorts, including sales of gray market stuff for "animals" or for "research purposes", etc.

redspy said:

I agree with you Redspy...

IML Gear Cream!
Twin Peak said:
No, I meant the opposite. I think that you will see busts of all sorts, including sales of gray market stuff for "animals" or for "research purposes", etc.
No doubt about the bust! Will need to be very careful. Glad I already have some good domestic people!

PreMier said:
Why are people listing BCAA's? :lol:

Protein
CEE
Multi vitamin
Aside from PH and steroids, I agree with these three. although, I would say BCAAs would be 4th if the list was longer.

BCAA's are no good IMO :shrug:

You have mail!

Bcaa's have proven to be critical when natural training to add mass. More people may soon learn!

dg806 said:
Bcaa's have proven to be critical when natural training to add mass. More people may soon learn!

Proven?

Twin Peak said:
Well maybe not in the literal sense. But just ask anyone that has been training natural for years. Hell I know you like them.

Not for bulking.

CellTech :funny:

o god... :laugh:

Best legal supplement, is probably a good CD and your headphones :grin:

Back