• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question...Abs?

MrHull

Watch this space!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im confused on how often i should train abs for the fastest results, would it be better to spend a whole workout on them, or do them after every workout, or 1ce every 2 workouts ect..

Abs are supposed to repair faster arnt they?, so im not sure how many times a week i should train them..

and what about if i were to split the parts of abs up say.. do obliques 1 day ect...

peace + hugs 4 all:)

doesnt matter if you train them once a month or once a day....to lazy to write now, but diet is 95%+ in forming your abs

Disreguard the statement doesnt matter if you train them once a day or once a month. For me I need both commponents for my abs to look tight. Even if I eat like a rabbit I still need to do weighted ab work. As for how offten don't ask me lol.

adequate rest time + training after your muscle has recovered + appropriate diet = mass for any muscle

low bf = definition for abs

recovery time depends on yourself, resistance training your abs once a week will probably be giving them adequate rest time. Overtraining is always 5 steps backwards, dont do that :O

they dont repair faster, they have a higher muscle endurance like the calves and forearms, they are designed for millions of contractions and expansion every day. It may be harder to train until failiure, then again thats not even necissary according studies.

obliques arent part of the abs btw. They are an entirely different muscle.

Back