• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

needles

johnhyblaze6902

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a question to ask.
Is it legal to order needles and syringes off the internet? :confused:

Depends on your state laws.

Check with walmart. I went in and was honest, they are for test shots, they did not ask if I had a prescription for the test. just gave me the needles and syringes.

I just ordered to Calif this past week and today received back an email stating they couldn't shipped them to me in calif as i would need a prescription. Then they give me another company they say can. I don't get it. Why one but not another, unless the original place i was ordering from is located in calif or something. Anyone know

GPZ ships to any state I believe. They have quick service and prices are great. I think their website says to check with local laws yourself before ordering...I think they ship all orders.

Tough Old Man said:
I just ordered to Calif this past week and today received back an email stating they couldn't shipped them to me in calif as i would need a prescription. Then they give me another company they say can. I don't get it. Why one but not another, unless the original place i was ordering from is located in calif or something. Anyone know

You need a prescription in California by law, the company I deal with doesn't care.

That is so fucking dumb. They don't want people sharing needles, so they try to make them more scarce.

Back