• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

World's scientists admit they just don't like mice

bandaidwoman

inadvertant tree hugger
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
World's Scientists Admit They Just Don't Like Mice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZURICH, SWITZERLAND???Nearly 700 scientists representing 27 countries convened at the University of Zurich Monday to formally announce that their experimentation on mice has been motivated not by a desire to advance human knowledge, but out of sheer distaste for the furry little rodents.

"As a man of science, I deal with facts, and the fact is that mice are gross," said Dr. Douglas White, chair of the Oxford biogenetics department and lifelong mouse-hater. "They're squirmy, scurrying little vermin, and they make my skin crawl. I speak for all of my assembled colleagues when I say that the horrible little things deserve the worst we can dish out."

According to a 500-word statement, scientists hate mice for "their beady little eyes," "their repulsive tails," and "the annoying little squeaking sounds they make."

At the press conference, several scientists detailed their involvement in the centuries-long ruse of "conducting experiments" and "curing diseases."

"For years, I've used lab mice to research cell breakdown in living tissue???and I've been lucky enough to make some pretty important medical advancements along the way," said researcher Ellen Gresham of the Harvard Institute for Advanced Studies. "But even if there were no scientific benefit to the work I do, I'd still experiment on mice, just to watch them suffer."

:D The geek in me just found this funny

the animal lover in me finds this awful. but i suspect it may be to illustrate the point peta people might not like it but important advances have been made. i happen to think mice and their little "oil drop" eyes are cute.

I have owned animals that enjoy a steady diet of the little fuzzy rodents ... they're meat.

I wish she would. Rock'd give the old geezer a heart attack and we'd be done with him here ... or at least he'd STFU for a bit.

funny post bandaid... reminds me of this quoet from West Wing where one of the aides was posturing how a this causes cancer in mice and that causes cancer in mice, has anyone thought that maybe mice are more probe to cancer.. lol

Back