• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dilemma for you gurus out there...

thatguy

Training again...finally
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here's some background:
I am 21 yrs old, 6'2", 195 lbs @ 10% BF, and I have several years of training experience under my belt. I took about a year off of lifting for various reasons (family issues, etc.) and have just begun again 2 weeks ago. Before my layoff I weighed 210 at 6% BF.

I have often thought about taking PH's (specifically 1-AD) and I have done a lot of research since I found out about the ban several weeks ago. I could naturally gain the weight back in a few months probably since I've had it before (I usually gain quickly), but then it will be too late to try PH's.

Here's my dilemma: Do I try them now so early in my "comeback" to see if I want to stock up for later even though my muscles are just now getting used to training again? Or do I blindly buy a bunch of stuff so I can wait until I am used to training again, risking a bunch of money if I react adversely?

BTW, my goal is to be around 225 @ 5-6% BF in a couple of years.

Sorry my first post was such a long one.

Anybody out there?

So...

Does it matter that I am just getting back into it? Will the PH's make me get back where I was faster or will their effects be lessened due to muscles that are not used to training again yet?

If I was you , Id try to get back in shape first for about 1-2 months and then try 1-ad if you really want to try prohormones ... Remember , they will be ban , but you can order them now and use them in 3-4 months if you want . It wont be legal to use them then , but at least you will have bought them legaly and know you have a good product under your hands.

Thanks for the advice, man. That's probably what I'll end up doing - I just don't want to waste a bunch of money if I don't react well.

I'd get back to your best and then go from there.

thatguy said:
So...

Does it matter that I am just getting back into it? Will the PH's make me get back where I was faster or will their effects be lessened due to muscles that are not used to training again yet?
Dont rush into them, take your time, but since the ban is coming up don't waste your time learning about PH's. Start reading up on real gear

if i was you i'd buy a few PH stacks and save them till your back to your best

then run PH, see how they go and decide where you want to take it after that

no point running PH's when you can gain it naturally, thats just a waste of money and i really think its totally pointless

Spend a good 6 months with non hormonal supps and then look into traditional gear like test/d-bol etc. If you didn't have all the previous bb experience, I'd say wait a few years before juicing.

gococksDJS said:
Dont rush into them, take your time, but since the ban is coming up don't waste your time learning about PH's. Start reading up on real gear
What you mean by real gear ? I know this sounds stupid , just want to make it clear :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
simbh said:
What you mean by real gear ? I know this sounds stupid , just want to make it clear :hmmm:
Real gear as in anabolic steroids, like test cyp. The way I see it is they will be the same in the eyes of the law if you are caught. It's like if stealing from a lemonade stand got you the same jail time as holding up a bank, why not just hold up the bank? Your chance of getting a lot more are with robbing the bank, but Ole Johnny Law will charge you with the same thing for both crimes.

I'm definitely gonna stock up for 3 or 4 cycles of PH's, probably just 1-AD/4-AD and maybe some 1-test/4-AD. I'd like to stay away from real gear because I'd rather have a little boost and mild concerns than a huge boost and lots of concerns.

I'll probably want more than just three or four cycles later on (a year from now or so), but I'm thinking there will probably be something new out by then. Actually, much like Xenadrine did after the ephedrine ban, I bet they'll come out with something new and almost as good. Like some decent Class III pro-hormones - if there are any.

thatguy said:
I'll probably want more than just three or four cycles later on (a year from now or so), but I'm thinking there will probably be something new out by then. Actually, much like Xenadrine did after the ephedrine ban, I bet they'll come out with something new and almost as good. Like some decent Class III pro-hormones - if there are any.
Class III? They will be schedule III come January, but that means they are illegal. They may come out with something new, but if it is a synthetic hormone or hormone precursor, it will be illegal, and they can add to the ban as they please. There isn't going to be any new stuff like PH/PS's that will be sold publicly, so either stock up big time or learn about real gear.

My fault. I worded it wrong. What I meant was a supplement that converts to a PH/PS like 1-AD or M1T. A loophole I guess by being two steps away. I did not know that all hormone precursors were going to be added as they came along, but I think you're probably right. I guess that would rule out the "precursor to the precursors" that I was dreaming up.

gococksDJS said:
Real gear as in anabolic steroids, like test cyp. The way I see it is they will be the same in the eyes of the law if you are caught. It's like if stealing from a lemonade stand got you the same jail time as holding up a bank, why not just hold up the bank? Your chance of getting a lot more are with robbing the bank, but Ole Johnny Law will charge you with the same thing for both crimes.

yes but if your robbing the bank you have a much greater risk of things going wrong, its a big task lots more complications and probably not for the inexperienced criminal, the lemonade stand on the other hand should be a piece of cake

thats why i'm gonna rob a few lemonade stands first, study my flaws, then rob the bank once i know what i'm doing

thats just my approach, i consider the weaker stuff my preperation phase, plus i don't want to rob banks for too long, only make 1 or 2 hits so this will set me up nicely

young d said:
yes but if your robbing the bank you have a much greater risk of things going wrong, its a big task lots more complications and probably not for the inexperienced criminal, the lemonade stand on the other hand should be a piece of cake

thats why i'm gonna rob a few lemonade stands first, study my flaws, then rob the bank once i know what i'm doing

thats just my approach, i consider the weaker stuff my preperation phase, plus i don't want to rob banks for too long, only make 1 or 2 hits so this will set me up nicely
I agree with this. There really isn't much to most PH's at all, just pop em and train and be wary of sides, but there's so much more you need to know to run gear safely and successfully. Ive spent countless hours reading about AAS's and as soon as i think ive got it figured out, i learn some more shit.

young d said:

Good allegory. :)

Back